Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: non payment

non payment

hi dave here, just a word of warning about a guy who I posted a jkt to on 01.06.2016, and has not sent money, his forum name is heymman from eire, I have messeged him over ten times now, and he has come up with loads of excuses about the money, oh and he has received the jkt so watch out for him regards dave.

Why did you send the jacket without payment, not that it should matter, as he should still send the money and is in the wrong!!

Why is this type of post becoming more common ? come chaps play the game or I feel we all will end up with our own free market getting the boot ??? Pay up or don't buy it ? its not rocket science now is it

hi yes I sent him the jkt on 1st june, and he said he would send money straight away, I,m a trusting person and in hindsite I shouldn't have, but if you cant trust a shooter? on this forum, I,ve messeged the guy 12 times about the money, and its laughable the excuses he has come up with, he cant get to the bank, he forgot to send it, he,s been on holidays, his wife forgot to post, it he even said he,s posting it as we speak, would any of you send money in an envelope, the guy is having a laugh ,so I hope the jkt fits him nice, a lesson learned ,don't post until you have the money in the past ive posted to other forum members and even sent guys items for free but no more, once bitten as the saying goes. regards dave.

if you posted it to him you have his address and name ?
    Right where's those stones , I'll start !

The same chap has other items for sale on here, so maybe the ADMIN should have a chat with him and put him on HOLD until this is resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by dave thorniley View Post
    hi dave here, just a word of warning about a guy who I posted a jkt to on 01.06.2016, and has not sent money, his forum name is heymman from eire, I have messeged him over ten times now, and he has come up with loads of excuses about the money, oh and he has received the jkt so watch out for him regards dave.
    Its sad but true that it only takes one bad apple to spoil the barrel, however I must say that I have sent several items to SD members before
    receiving payment and not once have I been let down the majority of people are honest.

The rifle and scope he was selling have been sold. I wonder if he sent them without first getting the cash?

Only a member since April 2016. It seems he came on to sell his goods and bye bye...

Perhaps time to up the threshold from 30 posts before listing goods for sale?

hi dave here I posted the jkt to him on 1st june, and he said he would send money straight away, he received the jkt, and and I messeged him10 times about the money not arriving, he then came up with a load of excuses, I cant get to the bank, ive been on holidays, his wife forgot to send it, he didn't have my address to post the money, to me? would you post money in an envelope I wouldn't,the guy had my address and my bank sort code and acc numbe,r the guy from the start had no intention of paying me, so I hope the moderaters on this great forum deal with him, which is a shame because there are great guys on here and in the the past, I given and posted items on here for free to members but has the saying goes once bitten, anyway I hope the jkt fits him nice ,im a very trusting person, and would go out of my way to help anyone on here regards dave. ps anyone got a a spare jkt

Thats a bummer dave ive met you and been too yours ,,your a sound gent,,,,,don,t let it get too you and maybe the cash will turn up,,,,best regards doug,
    DONT START