Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: H4H shoot Bisley who's who

H4H shoot Bisley who's who

Come on then who's going this weekend and anyone else stopping over?

Me and Dale are stopping in our usual RO shed Fri & Sat nights so a few beers will be consumed in a few clubhouses, most likely starting in the Middlesex beer garden Friday afternoon/evening weather permitting.

We went out last night checking zero and having a bit of practice and I can safely say I doubt the winner will be coming from Peterborough!! I better buy plenty of raffle tickets!!

Can't wait to see a few familiar faces and have the crack again (except for that orrible NDTMan chap!!)

Stratts
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

Hello Stratts.

I'll be there, although I really need to reload some target rounds first. Early start as I'll be on the train. I look forward to seeing you and others again! I'll try and dig up the name tag from two years ago too.

Ah yes name tags, will we have them this year Mike?? I'll be leaving the onesie at home again so no-one will know me!!
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

Well the bullets are polished and the rifle sighted in. Just got to see if i can remember how to get to the BSRC as it was about 14 years ago i was last there.

Does anyone know whether Orvil/Myles is coming? I could use some more FMJs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    Does anyone know whether Orvil/Myles is coming? I could use some more FMJs.
    Give him a bell.

MBR Sporting, we sell 22 and centrefire ammunition, reloading components and cleaning equipment
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

I will see you guys there, heres hoping for good weather.

Looking forward to it
    regards pete

Quote Originally Posted by stratts View Post
    Ah yes name tags, will we have them this year Mike?? I'll be leaving the onesie at home again so no-one will know me!!
    I was intending to produce name badges Stratts but to be honest I may not be able to get around to it as I am a bit pushed for time at the moment and am juggling things a bit.

Reminders.

Shooters please don't forget to bring your FACs or copies of them if yours is away for variation or renewal.

Don't forget to bring along any shooting related items that you want to sell on the shooters jumble table. (No firearms and ammunition on the table, just notices indicating whats for sale and who to speak to.)

There will be the obligatory raffle with some pretty good prizes as usual.

There will also be a barbecue lunch.

I will have .22 standard velocity solid ammunition available for the running boar range. (SK - Lapua)

If anyone is visiting Bisley on Saturday and haven't signed up for the shoot but you want to see what is going on just pop down to the running deer range and say hello. It's always a very friendly event and we will be glad to see you.
    Last edited by 8x57; 23-06-2016 at 09:16.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Me and as far as I know orvil is on ? would't be the same without the court jester
    so it starts