Thread: Clear and verifyible democracy is dead

Clear and verifyible democracy is dead

Just heard that the referendum count in Bury St Edmunds will be closed to the public. This has not happened at any recent vote in memory. I have a friend who has worked on every count for the last 15 years. Just been in contact and she has not been invited this time.

Can anyone shed any light on what might be happening here or are the bookies universal 4 to 1 on stay odds based on prior knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by N1mr0d View Post
    Just heard that the referendum count in Bury St Edmunds will be closed to the public. This has not happened at any recent vote in memory. I have a friend who has worked on every count for the last 15 years. Just been in contact and she has not been invited this time.

Can anyone shed any light on what might be happening here or are the bookies universal 4 to 1 on stay odds based on prior knowledge?
    Who knows, I don't suppose that the general public will ever be in a position to audit the result!

If You want the result it,s 51% Remain /49% leave according to the Prime Minster ,oops the Referendum is tonight
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed