Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote Out

Vote Out

One thing is non negotiable wether your an innie or an outie..

Anybody voting in will forever rob future generations of the ability to choose, vote or have an opinion on those that govern them.

If the people of this country have no future ability to choose those that govern us we then become pawns to a dictatorship.

Voting out is the single biggest contribution those of a voting age will make in this lifetime to the freedom of future generations to have a choice..

Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

I disagree, sorry...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brexit.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	71396
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Quote Originally Posted by I. Farticus View Post
    I disagree, sorry...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brexit.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	71396
    I disagree sorry.... that statement is not factual.. its a letterbox post by the remain crew.

Scaremongering aside by both sides.. Dont you wish to have control of your own island? Those miles away looking at bigger pictures wish to benefit the people by ruling the people the best they can.. This does not make it in our ( Great Britain) best interest..

Someone advised me today that their prospects of a job in their line of research is better if we remain in the EU. EU funding for research has guaranteed more research has been carried out than if we were doing it alone, apparently. This person is a lot younger than me and has perhaps a justifiable concern that the older generation has an unreasonably jaundiced view of the EU. Its a bit of a shocker for me TBH, since the points were put more credibly than any politician of either side in this pathetic debate. Unfortunately the person is someone whose opinion I have great respect for, might even change my mind for. Its my eldest, I wonder what I do now ?
    Last edited by kes; 23-06-2016 at 05:57.

Theres fair points for diferent reasons from both sides of the argument Kes..

The one thing thats non negotiable is the great many that havent chosen to listen or take advantage of all the coverage and vote.

If we vote in it is undoubtedly the end for future generations to enjoy the freedoms we have taken for granted that cost so many so dearly

Quote Originally Posted by pheasant sniper 1 View Post
    Theres fair points for diferent reasons from both sides of the argument Kes..

The one thing thats non negotiable is the great many that havent chosen to listen or take advantage of all the coverage and vote.

If we vote in it is undoubtedly the end for future generations to enjoy the freedoms we have taken for granted that cost so many so dearly

I take your point but I am older, its the future for the young. I know e.g. how difficult it is to control immigration, loss of sovereignty, no symapthetic response re many issues from the EU. In truth I feel the EU should be like a well run company to deserve my vote - but it isn't and it isn't going to be. Its a very different matter when you respect a view which is the opposite to your own.
    Still a few hours to decide.

We are being asked to hand over all our power under a cloak of false promises.

The singular purpose of those wishing to govern us is to take away our ability and consent as its goal is to make our leaders our rulers not our servants.

The innies will have no power to oppose the above..

The politicians will continue to look after their pocket before this country which ever side..

The most sinister and gut wrenching thing for me and god knows my piss is truly boiling is although a long time ago and some may say arguably not relevant in todays world is the hundreds and thousands of men and women that didnt see their children grow for us to tuck tail and hand this country over..

whatever your opinion to not vote is a disgrace.

Id rather live in a country with laws that the people have elected. Dont sell out our future generations .... Vote OUT......

Quote Originally Posted by pheasant sniper 1 View Post
    I disagree sorry.... that statement is not factual.. its a letterbox post by the remain crew.

Scaremongering aside by both sides.. Dont you wish to have control of your own island? Those miles away looking at bigger pictures wish to benefit the people by ruling the people the best they can.. This does not make it in our ( Great Britain) best interest..
    You won't have any more control
    you will still have ******s in Westminster making **** decisions but this time they won't be invited to the party with the bigger kids
    and everything you buy that is remotely European will be 30% more expensive.
    what kind of car and rifle do you own?
    40% chance one or more or them are German or Scandinavian.

the false promises are exactly what you buy into when you assume the idiots in charge will be any better at delivering on them!

Quote Originally Posted by kes View Post
    Someone advised me today that their prospects of a job in their line of research is better if we remain in the EU. EU funding for research has guaranteed more research has been carried out than if we were doing it alone, apparently. This person is a lot younger than me and has perhaps a justifiable concern that the older generation has an unreasonably jaundiced view of the EU. Its a bit of a shocker for me TBH, since the points were put more credibly than any politician of either side in this pathetic debate. Unfortunately the person is someone whose opinion I have great respect for, might even change my mind for. Its my eldest, researching genetics at Cambridge. I wonder what I do now ?
    Once out, our own government can look at where EU money was granted and hopefully either match or even exceed it as there will be more money in our own purse! Paying a load of money out to only get a small amount back does not make any sense. We could have an independent rich and prosperous economy if we were not propping up the poorer nations within Europe. Blocking of trade is just scaremongering! We buy more form the main players in Europe than we sell them. They will not cut their noses off to snub our sales or we will simply do the same to their sales. Healthy competition is a good thing and the world is much larger than Europe. Britain was once known as 'Great' before it became strangled. We can be Great again once the grip is released from our countries throat!
    We are British and we are strong alone!
    Respect those that fought and died to give us this right and use your vote to gain our precious country back!
    MS
    Last edited by Monkey Spanker; 22-06-2016 at 23:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    Once out, our own government can look at where EU money was granted and hopefully either match or even exceed it as there will be more money in our own purse! Paying a load of money out to only get a small amount back does not make any sense. We could have an independent rich and prosperous economy if we were not propping up the poorer nations within Europe. Blocking of trade is just scaremongering! We buy more form the main players in Europe than we sell them. They will not cut their noses off to snub our sales or we will simply do the same to their sales. Healthy competition is a good thing and the world is much larger than Europe. Britain was once known as 'Great' before it became strangled. We can be Great again once the grip is released from our countries throat!
    We are British and we are strong alone!
    Respect those that fought and died to give us this right and use your vote to gain our precious country back!
    MS