Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hereford Hunt.

Hereford Hunt.

Not sure which pack in Hereford, but they made BBC news this morning. One of the staff filmed taking a live fox cub into a shed presumably the kennels, heard hounds speaking and guy coming out with dead cub and placing it into a bin. Someone collected two dead cubs from the bins and took them to the police.
    Anybody else see this on the news.
    That is all hunting wants!!! Wf1

Yes, I watched it and listened to the report on TV today. The video footage was said to have been taken by an "anti" who had been watching the place. Some of the footage (The chap putting a dead fox in the bin) looked like it might have been taken with a trail camera. I have to admit that it does look like the hunt kennels are going to have their work cut out arguing that sort of evidence away. Certainly not good press for the hunting fraternity as (If it is proven to be true) the antis will certainly use this to their fullest advantage.

It is the South Hereford and as a fairly local hunting person if it is true there is no excuse - wrong diddly wrong wrong wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Mach IV View Post
    It is the South Hereford and as a fairly local hunting person if it is true there is no excuse - wrong diddly wrong wrong wrong
    I have to say it made my blood boil.Wf1

Is it not a bit quick to jump to assumptions, LACS/bbc are hardly the most imdependent unbaised sources of information on stuff like this.

The video clip did not look good but it may not be all it is made out to be, not like them to fabricate/edit evidence

Quote Originally Posted by countrryboy View Post
    Is it not a bit quick to jump to assumptions, LACS/bbc are hardly the most imdependent unbaised sources of information on stuff like this.

The video clip did not look good but it may not be all it is made out to be, not like them to fabricate/edit evidence
    My thoughts exactly.

the hunt staff sacked and suspended hounds have gone to be looked after by other packs and new hunt staff are not likely to touch the hunt with a barge pole as the antis and press will be all over it .this could finish this pack !
    hunts and forums like this are constantly being watched ! FACT this proves it for those that didn't think they were .
    Norma
    Last edited by norma 308; 23-06-2016 at 20:56.

be nice to know the real story behind it.antis have been saying using cubs to train the hounds which doznt hold much water for me.the dead cubs coming out looked ok,apart from being dead obviously! if they had been thrown to hounds there would be nothing left.what ever the truth only going to cause trouble for all hunts.we really are our own worst enemy every time

good Job it was EU ref day it took the heat off the story .
    the thing is we just see sabs jumping out a white van and trying to disrupt hunts and hunting but there is a whole underground section often led by military style personal fitting trackers stealth cams and undercover surveillance to secure evidence .hunt staff that use ground I stalk on are made aware of my stealth cams I'm told night vision can detect a stealth cam at night .
    norma

Wot's the craic with the law down south for all that?

Obviously they have tresspassed to place camera etc but fitting trackers is just far too mutch. Is it legal for u to destroy there cameras or steal them for urself's?

I'm sure there was a recent BoP persuction and they tried to get off on a technicality as cameras where placed illegally so should not be used as evidence. (Think it was the lad up north killed a buzzard in a crow trap on camera,but i may be wrong with that)