Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dagestan Tur

Dagestan Tur

Gents,

Does anybody have a good contact for Tur hunting in Azerbaijan? Im looking at planning a trip next year with a friend and wondered if anybody has had an experience they may want to share.

Cheers
    Sam

Sent from my HTC M8 using Tapatalk

Asif @ Global Safaris is my recommendation.
    Last edited by V.I; 29-06-2016 at 08:57. Reason: Previous post was regarded as advertising...

Asif has been recommended a few times, must have a good rep which is nice. Im going Kyrgyzstan for mid-asian ibex in October so will be a good bench mark for the Tur hunt. I hear that the Tur in Azerbaijan is one of the most, if not the hardest hunt you can go on. Have you been out with Asif on a Tur mission?

Which outfitter are you doing mid Asian with Sam?

I lived in Baku for 10 years, so if you require anything send me your request Via email, send me your email via PM and I can respond

Quote Originally Posted by cervusguide View Post
    Which outfitter are you doing mid Asian with Sam?
    Im going with Bryan Martin, Asian mountain outfitters. They also do tur but i am all for trying different guys

Quote Originally Posted by OISÍN View Post
    I lived in Baku for 10 years, so if you require anything send me your request Via email, send me your email via PM and I can respond
    PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by V.I View Post
    Asif @ Global Safaris is my friend and runs some very good trips. Expect price of around €5500/ hunter plus travel costs.
    Great hunt but you need be fit!
    Sam,
    If you are going to approach potential clients on this site please take out trade membership.

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Anybody used caprinae safaris? They have some great vids on you tube and reviews all seem good. First hand experiences are always nice though.
    Caprinae Safaris | Best Hunting Tours Experience of a life time...

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

No but planning on a trip 2018 with Recep Ecer.
    Friends used them for tur and had fantastic trips