Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Bye, bye Honest Dave!

  1. #1

    Bye, bye Honest Dave!

    Just heard that "Honest Dave" has resigned! To be honest I don't think that he had any other option!
    Being as he resigned from his job does that mean that he will not qualify for Job Seekers Allowance!



  2. #2
    Is he taking the rest of the Bullingdon Boys with him?

    And will they smash the place up before they leave?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Is he taking the rest of the Bullingdon Boys with him?

    And will they smash the place up before they leave?
    You never know, he might well be another Burnley Dave! Better check the doors ion number 10 when he hands the keys over!



  4. #4
    Is this the same Dave almost crying telling us we must stay and fight? Gob Sh17e
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

  5. #5
    SD Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Midlands M1/M69 Junction 21
    Posts
    5,388
    Cameron. Couldn't discipline his party. So promised a Referendum he didn't think he'd have to deliver on. And now has eventuated the potential break up of the United Kingdom.

    But he has at least, because of his ineptitude, achieved the acme of being the worst Prime Minister we have ever had surpassing even Neville Chamberlain.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by enfieldspares View Post
    But he has at least, because of his ineptitude, achieved the acme of being the worst Prime Minister we have ever had surpassing even Neville Chamberlain.
    I thought he was quite Churchillian in his actions - well at least he followed Churchill's maxim and fed the crocodile.

  7. #7
    SD Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Midlands M1/M69 Junction 21
    Posts
    5,388
    Yes. Like Churchill and Gallipoli.

    Mark this, as his February "deal" is now off the table, the next two years (when we have to fully comply with EU Rules) will see massive immigration into the UK from Eastern Europe. On a scale you would not even believe.

    And all because he didn't have the balls to discipline his party.

  8. #8
    Should there be others to also follow "Honest Dave's" example in resigning?
    How about our beloved Chancellor? He came out with all of the scare mongering rubbish about an emergency budget (A punishment budget) if we voted to exit from the EU. Well now we have voted to come out of the EU he should either deliver on his warning or follow "Honest Dave's" example and resign too! - Let's face it, they have both been as bad as each other and shown that you can't believe a word that comes out of their mouths!



  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by enfieldspares View Post
    Cameron. Couldn't discipline his party. So promised a Referendum he didn't think he'd have to deliver on. And now has eventuated the potential break up of the United Kingdom.

    But he has at least, because of his ineptitude, achieved the acme of being the worst Prime Minister we have ever had surpassing even Neville Chamberlain.
    Gordon Brown? Teflon Tony Blair?
    Tusker

  10. #10
    SD Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Midlands M1/M69 Junction 21
    Posts
    5,388
    Tony Blair..gave us IS..or the seeds of it...

    Gordon Brown...stole my pension....

    But neither has eventuated, as Cameron has now done, the break up of the United Kingdom...

    Wouldn't I love to be a "fly on the wall" at Buckingham Palace when he meets the Queen...

Similar Threads

  1. Bye bye tax disc.
    By RED-DOT in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 05-10-2014, 16:26
  2. Bye bye brian :(
    By jimbo1984 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-10-2013, 18:05
  3. Well at least he was honest ............
    By neil_r in forum Jokes & Funnies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15-07-2013, 20:32
  4. This is dead - honest !
    By Will Gallant in forum Taxidermy & Trophy Preparation
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 18:14
  5. Signature / Bye lines.
    By finnbear270 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 08:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •