Can't believe it !!

jimmy milnes

The remain people are having a petition to have another go !!! Wonder if the leave side would get the same chance if they hadn't won ??
Tell ya what let's just keep having one till we get the answer 'they'' want then eh !!
I'm sure we'd be a laughing stock if it was allowed

Well our spineless government in Ireland made us vote twice on the Lisbon treaty.
Well done Britain on putting the Brussels bureaucrats back in their box. I think we may suffer as a result, but hey ho, we may get on with it.

MP David Lammy is now calling for an end to this madness by asking for a parliamentary vote on whether to Brexit or not.

the sad thing is, that the same people complaining about the petition are the same people who would have cried foul if the remain side had won!

Rubbish, some of us were prepared and resigned to accept the will of the majority, even if it meant sacrificing our freedom, democracy and free speech!

Must admit i've said from the start and same with last/future? scots indy vote it should be atleast 60% to leave.

At 52% it is just too tight and things could change massively for better/worse, it is a massive step into unknown but atleast if u have 60% in favour u have more folk wanting it
Even at 60% u will still have bitter losers but most sensible ones would see they are in the minority but when so close to 50/50 it makes it far harder

MP David Lammy is now calling for an end to this madness by asking for a parliamentary vote on whether to Brexit or not.

Can u imagine wot would happen if the MP's voted heavily to stay.
Mp's are already so out of touch with the people as it is.

Must admit in the next few months can see some big changes happening with EU anyway

Rubbish, it may be close by percentage, but 1.3 million people is a substantial number. If it had been the other way, we wouldn't be having the same conversations.

Rubbish, some of us were prepared and resigned to accept the will of the majority, even if it meant sacrificing our freedom, democracy and free speech!
some may have been, but not I suspect many of those currently crowing loudest!

Well if this goes ahead we are no better off than having the unelected Brussels in charge !

So screw what the population have said & throw democracy out ?

Should flog the ar5e for even suggesting it, shows what all these politicians think of us little people they are meant to represent

Paul

I heard Kenneth Clarke on the replay of last night's "Any Questions?" on Radio 4 earlier today saying that he didn't believe in referenda and prefers elected politicians to make these type of decisions for people.

He pretty much encapsulated in that one sentence why many voted Leave.

Back