Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Euro optic any one?

Euro optic any one?

Has anyone had any experience of buying from them, and is import tax a lot? Anyone got any advice?
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

I wouldn't bother just yet as the pound has dropped considerably against the Euro?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    I wouldn't bother just yet as the pound has dropped considerably against the Euro?
    They're American.....

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    They're American.....
    Well that's deceiving, but same deal I'm afraid as we've crashed against the Dollar too!
    Lowest level for 30 years! Not a good time to buy from abroad.
    MS
    Last edited by Monkey Spanker; 26-06-2016 at 22:26.

Timing aside, anyone actually had dealing with them! I do understand exchange rates, that's not my question......

Will probably not be worth the trouble, as an American company they are handcuffed by the ITAR regulations, so forget anything with a mil dot reticule or over 9X magnification (IIRC). Which is a pity as they usually have some good kit at reasonable prices.

Quote Originally Posted by flying felix View Post
    Will probably not be worth the trouble, as an American company they are handcuffed by the ITAR regulations, so forget anything with a mil dot reticule or over 9X magnification (IIRC). Which is a pity as they usually have some good kit at reasonable prices.
    Ok, people. Their name may be Euro optics but they sell a wide range of paraphernalia aside from their titles suggestion of it being optics. They are American too..... So let's move away from the European and Optical issues, if anyone has had any experience with them, as I asked in the original post..... That is what I'm after....

Yes I've bought several things over the years from them. Such as second hand scopes, mounts, blaser kit. They are fantastic to deal with. Probably one of the best in the world and great prices. He will export guns, barrels etc if you want to go to the trouble but thermal scope and gen 3 night vision he won't.
    Blaser K95 Stutzen - the ultimate deer stalking rifle

Quote Originally Posted by flying felix View Post
    Every tried getting a UK company to ship thermal gear to Australia, they quote ITAR as well lol!
    Blaser K95 Stutzen - the ultimate deer stalking rifle

Quote Originally Posted by mchughcb View Post
    Yes I've bought several things over the years from them. Such as second hand scopes, mounts, blaser kit. They are fantastic to deal with. Probably one of the best in the world and great prices. He will export guns, barrels etc if you want to go to the trouble but thermal scope and gen 3 night vision he won't.
    Thanks, at last someone who's actually used them! Appreciate your comments, thank you