Standard format for permission letter?

Silverfoxfintry

Good morning.

My FAC is due for renewal soon and I was wondering if a standard format exists for "Permission to shoot" letters.
I have permission from a few local farms and I want to keep things simple.

regards

Silverfox.

Good morning.

My FAC is due for renewal soon and I was wondering if a standard format exists for "Permission to shoot" letters.
I have permission from a few local farms and I want to keep things simple.

regards

Silverfox.

In my opinion the BASC one is far from simple,

Most of mine are simply worded stating what is on my FAC, also to contact them before hand (just a text) the farm.

I am in the process of adding the .270 to the paper work with the landowners as I see them because you cant dot and cross enough I's and T's these days!

One farm has changed hands but I all ready shot the new owners first farm on verbal permission so he just said to keep that the same with the new land.

Tim.243

Dear Tim

I agree with Tim. I use the following words -

To whom it may concern.

I give Joe Bloggs, address, phone number, FAC number, permission to shoot at location y for sporting purposes, vermin control and zeroing.

Regards

JCS

This is what I use.

Permission To Shoot For Mr Harry Brown

I_________________________________Hereby authorise Mr Harry Brown permisssion to shoot Vermin and pest birds and any other lawful quarry on my land at_______________________________________________________
Using any calibre that is deemed suitable for use on the land by Mr Brown. Until such time notice to shoot is withdrawn by either written or verbal means by myself or appointed agent.

Dated______________________________

Signed____________________________

Last edited:
The police always seem interested in the size of the property.. just add that at the bottom of the page

This is what I use.

Permission To Shoot For Mr Harry Brown

I_________________________________Hereby authorise Mr Harry Brown permisssion to shoot Vermin and pest birds and any other lawful quarry on my land at_______________________________________________________
Using any any calibre that is deemed suitable for use on the land by Mr Brown. Until such time notice to shoot is withdrawn by either written or verbal means by myself or appointed agent.

Dated______________________________

Signed____________________________

Back