Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Post-Brexit stalking outfit

Post-Brexit stalking outfit

After last week, I am seriously thinking of selling my Finnish rifles, German 'scopes, and all Euro-sourced ammunition. I might hang on to the Norwegian moderator.
    Can anyone suggest an all-UK package of replacements, please?

Holland & Holland double rifle and a bespoke tweed shooting suit from Alexander James. Don't be cheap on me now, make sure you get fitted properly.

Quote Originally Posted by terrier View Post
    After last week, I am seriously thinking of selling my Finnish rifles, German 'scopes, and all Euro-sourced ammunition. I might hang on to the Norwegian moderator.
    I take it you will stop shooting sika, fallow, muntjac and CWD too? Regards JCS

Quote Originally Posted by jcampbellsmith View Post

Yep, they've all got to be rounded up and deported unless they have paperwork

Quote Originally Posted by jcampbellsmith View Post

Possibly just a mass cull with no closed season! Please don't anybody take this as more than a joke!

David.

Quote Originally Posted by terrier View Post

Well i can swop you a Parker Hale and a BSA. Fine rifles fron the UK's finest gun makers

I can swap you some Yank gear after Barry Obama's threats the other week.

There's the Faragefire - makes a lot of noise without producing anything of substance
    The Boris Blunderbuss - it waits until all the other guns have fired, then shoots the head keeper
    The Gove Gun - smooth action, with an oily stock

All have very attractive entry level prices until you get the bill and find you'll be paying instalments for the rest of your life.

You might have difficulty finding a recently made scope of UK origin. Are there any?

Majority of beautiful English rifles based on Mauser action - rock and a hard place for a true Brexiter
    For Gods sake - don't tell her how much I've spent

Ctrl-Alt FACT