Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Backpack Sling

Backpack Sling

Has anybody got a Niggeloh Backpack sling or anything similar tucked away that they might want to part with? Cheers, Neil

Try contacting Ash243 off here, he has made them for site members before and they look very tidy. try putting 'biathalon' into the search box and see if you can find the origional thread.

Ezzy

(The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

found a couple of pics
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I have just bought one of these from Bush wear, But there are other places that are cheaper but as I was ordering other stuff its was not worth going eles where to save 2
    Have yet to use it as I need to buy yet another set of swivels.
    Smile and more people will smile with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil13 View Post
    Has anybody got a Niggeloh Backpack sling or anything similar tucked away that they might want to part with? Cheers, Neil
    hi there,i have a harkila rocky rifle one that i bought,used it for one day in scotland,in january,very comfy to carry the rifle but found it a little bit ackward to get the gun out while trying to stay out of sight of deer.looking for 50+pp ono.

Quote Originally Posted by ricky green View Post
    hi there,i have a harkila rocky rifle one that i bought,used it for one day in scotland,in january,very comfy to carry the rifle but found it a little bit ackward to get the gun out while trying to stay out of sight of deer.looking for 50+pp ono.
    Thanks for the offer Ricky, I have looked at the harkilla ones and thought the same as you about removing the rifle.
    I have now spoken to ASH243 and after looking at the quality of the slings (from the pics above and on his site), I have now ordered one from him and hopefully it will be here at the end of next week! I can't wait to see it now.
    Thanks for all the replies and for pointing me in the right direction guys!
    Cheers,

Neil

What is ashes website?

cheers

Have you looked at the "Z Aim" sling? Much better than the Niggeloh and Harkila but like all backpack slings when used with a T8 the keep knocking you out with the moderator hitting your bonce....

Quote Originally Posted by goldypurple View Post
    What is ashes website?

cheers
    The site is http://www.hcleathers.co.uk
    Hope this link works ok. thanks,
    Neil