Available: Roe Buck Stalking in Dorset.

TDM

Roe Buck Stalking

Experience lowland stalking at its best. You will be accompanied by one ofThornhill's experienced stalkers in the stunning countryside of the Blackmoor Vale,Dorset. 20,000 acres of rolling arable farmland, pasture and woodland.
All stalking is Accompanied. Stalking on foot and/or Highseat.
Novices are welcome.

Outing fee £85

Stalk a representative 6 point Roe Buck (non trophy) in picture perfect Dorset countryside £180 trophy fee.

4 point bucks or less can be taken at £60.
You may see Medal class bucks and these can be taken at trophy prices but only once agreed with the stalker.
Novices welcome and estate rifle facility available.
PM for bookings

TDM. Apologies for hijacking your advert and please delete my enquiry if not appropriate.
I was working in the Blackmoor Vale last year and came across this which I assumed was a tribute to a huntsman maybe?

I couldn`t find any answers but maybe you can shed some light on it please? It`s constructed of chicken wire and looks over Blackmore Vale.

FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_0627.jpgIMG_0632.jpg A successful evening. We called these two old bucks in with the Buttolo....Well done Jim for some very straight shooting..

Hi. Novice here looking for his first stalk. Would you be able to help and if so are there any free days in September or October please?
Thanks

It may be outside the 20,000 acres mentioned.
DSC_1622d_zpsdgqbc1n7.jpg

Hi Jason
sent e-mail to you at sky.com have you received?
we had a brief phone chat and you said you would give me your availability for doe cull

Best wishes
Basil

Back