Wales

JSW

I'm English though and though but that was the best game I have seen for years proper football.well done Wales

Thank you Wales for showing the English football team how it should be done! Absolute determination & pride in wearing their country's shirt. I'll be rooting for them to go all the way!

Unbelievable! My balls are the wrong shape, but this has shown the pampered England football squad what it means to a nation when their team digs in and performs. Outstanding performance

I'm Scottish and that game had me punching the air ...... you welsh men must be proud to watch the best game so far :)

I'm not a huge football fan, but Wales played bloody well, so much better than that load of t---ers we had out there, well done Wales.

Perhaps it'd be better swapping sports as our rugby team are struggling but we're so proud of you boys.

I watched the game and was shouting at the TV, poor dog was hiding under the chair.

As the commentator said they play as a team and act on the managers instructions....

We all need some hope in these dark days....

COME ON WALES

Tim.243

Well done Wales,bloody marvellous. If there are any teams who need a lesson in 'playing for the jersey' they need to watch that match, it's in spades..:thumb:..john

ps thought it was just my dog that done that,poor Lab...

Last edited:
My son in law is " very " Welsh and he and I enjoy regular banter. Looks like he has the bragging rights now. I've even ordered myself a red shirt. COME ON WALES.

Back