Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Immigration/Immigrants

  1. #1

    Immigration/Immigrants

    If you are here with lawfull intent, WELCOME!, If you are here without the proper rights, LOOKOUT!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

  2. #2
    That sounds like a threat? Is that what we have become now in the UK? Some true colours being displayed far more openly now than before the referendum.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

  3. #3
    So what your saying is that you are a vigilante with a fac????

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    If you are here with lawfull intent, WELCOME!, If you are here without the proper rights, LOOKOUT!
    1) What happens if you are here without proper rights but with lawful intent?
    2) what happens if you are here with proper rights but with unlawful intent?

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn52 View Post
    So what your saying is that you are a vigilante with a fac????
    People really ought to have more sense about what they feel appropriate to post online.... As you say, for an FAC holder, fantastic display of character. I would worry about who might be keeping an eye on comments like that.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

  7. #7
    If the OP's Firearms Officer reads that there could be trouble ahead......

  8. #8
    SD Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    North yorkshire/sometimes down south and occasionally further north
    Posts
    894
    hes probably just referring to summat said in this referendum..... people needn't get on their high horses and start quoting him as a vigilante or whatever..... get a grip!

    but whilst we are on the subject..... lets change the subject and get the stalking directory back to what its title suggest....STALKING!!!!! too much referendum and other garbage on here these days..... and too many opinionated posts.

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by monarman View Post
    hes probably just referring to summat said in this referendum..... people needn't get on their high horses and start quoting him as a vigilante or whatever..... get a grip!

    but whilst we are on the subject..... lets change the subject and get the stalking directory back to what its title suggest....STALKING!!!!! too much referendum and other garbage on here these days..... and too many opinionated posts.
    A stalking forum that has a section for things that are nothing to do with STALKING!!!!!!
    People moaning about `Off topic` things that are posted in the `Off topic` section is getting a little tedious to say the least.
    Last edited by basil; 02-07-2016 at 18:10.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 30-04-2016, 10:23
  2. Immigrants/Refugees
    By Ade8mm in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 24-09-2015, 09:08
  3. Europeans Immigrants
    By Gazza in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 31-01-2015, 22:07
  4. Immigration Lawyer - Central Belt - Scotland
    By Bill Wapiti in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2014, 20:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •