Immigration/Immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like a threat? Is that what we have become now in the UK? Some true colours being displayed far more openly now than before the referendum.

So what your saying is that you are a vigilante with a fac????

People really ought to have more sense about what they feel appropriate to post online.... As you say, for an FAC holder, fantastic display of character. I would worry about who might be keeping an eye on comments like that.

hes probably just referring to summat said in this referendum..... people needn't get on their high horses and start quoting him as a vigilante or whatever..... get a grip!

but whilst we are on the subject..... lets change the subject and get the stalking directory back to what its title suggest....STALKING!!!!! too much referendum and other garbage on here these days..... and too many opinionated posts.

hes probably just referring to summat said in this referendum..... people needn't get on their high horses and start quoting him as a vigilante or whatever..... get a grip!

but whilst we are on the subject..... lets change the subject and get the stalking directory back to what its title suggest....STALKING!!!!! too much referendum and other garbage on here these days..... and too many opinionated posts.
A stalking forum that has a section for things that are nothing to do with STALKING!!!!!!
People moaning about `Off topic` things that are posted in the `Off topic` section is getting a little tedious to say the least.

Last edited:
I doubt that the posters FAO is reading this, MI6 perhaps :rofl: but they most probably have better things to do, it amazes me that the UK cannot talk about immigration and immigrants without the wishy washy liberals getting there knickers in a twist, take Australia as the best example of how to deal with illegal immigrants, arrive in a boat? Ship you off to a offshore island, overstay deport you or put you on a offshore island, even if you are a legal immigrant, break the law, that gets you a 1 year prison sentence, put you on a offshore island, all the people have the option to go back to there original country.
And they even know how to deal with protesters on the island, get ill to get in a hospital on the mainland ? Treat you and send you back to the island, set fire to yourself as a protest, get a minister to tell you that was a stupid thing to do, start a riot on the island, get the sxxt beat out of you and make you repair the damage, if only there was a island off the coast of the UK ? , hang on I may know of one :D

I doubt that the posters FAO is reading this, MI6 perhaps :rofl: but they most probably have better things to do, it amazes me that the UK cannot talk about immigration and immigrants without the wishy washy liberals getting there knickers in a twist, take Australia as the best example of how to deal with illegal immigrants, arrive in a boat? Ship you off to a offshore island, overstay deport you or put you on a offshore island, even if you are a legal immigrant, break the law, that gets you a 1 year prison sentence, put you on a offshore island, all the people have the option to go back to there original country.
And they even know how to deal with protesters on the island, get ill to get in a hospital on the mainland ? Treat you and send you back to the island, set fire to yourself as a protest, get a minister to tell you that was a stupid thing to do, start a riot on the island, get the sxxt beat out of you and make you repair the damage, if only there was a island off the coast of the UK ? , hang on I may know of one :D
The "Island" we used is full of Aussies now!!!

So, no one thinks we can get a grip on this one since we voted out?, no more interference from the Brussels crowd, did I make a threat?, The willingness to apply the law is a threat?, some on here would roll over at the first fence I think.

So, no one thinks we can get a grip on this one since we voted out?, no more interference from the Brussels crowd, did I make a threat?, The willingness to apply the law is a threat?, some on here would roll over at the first fence I think.

I don't think Brexit will make one bit of difference - neither do many of the leading "leave" campaigners who are now admitting they made false claims. The EU has stated in the strongest terms that there will be no access to a free market without freedom of movement,

The to say it (well not really..) but I tod you so.

I don't think Brexit will make one bit of difference - neither do many of the leading "leave" campaigners who are now admitting they made false claims. The EU has stated in the strongest terms that there will be no access to a free market without freedom of movement,

The to say it (well not really..) but I tod you so.

The bureaucrats have said no free market without freedom of movement, let's just wait and see what the european businesses have to say shall we. Such as BMW are going to be really pleased if they have to cut production and staff by 20% because they can't deal with us.

The bureaucrats have said no free market without freedom of movement, let's just wait and see what the european businesses have to say shall we. Such as BMW are going to be really pleased if they have to cut production and staff by 20% because they can't deal with us.

+1
we need to stand firm,they will crack!
they need us as much as we need them,otherwise they would be standing by their word of "out is out"....thats a U turn for starters!!

Closed. I do not believe some of what I read from alleged grown ups!

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back