Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trying to find ....

Trying to find ....

... the owner of this stunner.
    I want a print for my wall but unfortunately I can`t find who took it.

https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Have you tried a google image search ? I cant grab the image from tapatalk to do it for you.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK

Quote Originally Posted by The tramp View Post
    Have you tried a google image search ? I cant grab the image from tapatalk to do it for you.

I did and a foreign medical supply company has it as their photo at the top of their website. That`s all I could find.
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Ahh. Ok

Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK

I have just downloaded it from photobucket, put it through photoshop and it comes out about 70x40cm, would i ideal if you know some one with an A3 printer, if you pm me I can email the jpeg to you.

Quote Originally Posted by snake_2586 View Post
    I have just downloaded it from photobucket, put it through photoshop and it comes out about 70x40cm, would i ideal if you know some one with an A3 printer, if you pm me I can email the jpeg to you.
    With all due respect .. I have the capabilities to print it off but it is not my photo hence I`m seeking the permission from who the photo belongs to.

Unless you're going to start selling these pics I'm sure the owner wouldn't mind if you printed one off for your wall.

No worries, I understand were you are coming from, but I look on it as it is put on a publicly accessible/viewable site with no water mark or otherwise to stop people printing off and enjoying picture, so as long as it is not sold to make money from someone elses work I see no harm.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=snake_2586;1134111]No worries, I understand were you are coming from, but I look on it as it is put on a publicly accessible/viewable site with no water mark or otherwise to stop people printing off and enjoying picture, so as long as it is not sold to make money from someone elses work I see no harm.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
    Watch this space in the next few weeks and all will become apparent.

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
    Watch this space in the next few weeks and all will become apparent.
    I am interested, you have my attention.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk