Thread: Police Scotland Glasgow Variation

Police Scotland Glasgow Variation

As above guys anyone got any idea of the time scale, and has anyone used the PDF forms etc thanks in advance.

I had two variations since they changed to police Scotland (Glasgow) and the one I posted (1 for 1) took 10 days and the second one (additional calibre) I took into the new office by hand and it took 7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboab29 View Post
    I had two variations since they changed to police Scotland (Glasgow) and the one I posted (1 for 1) took 10 days and the second one (additional calibre) I took into the new office by hand and it took 7 days.
    Thanks for the reply, I am just back from handing it in assured 1 week so heres hoping lol

I handed mine in personally to confirm they were happy with everything on a tuesday afternoon and recieved it back in the post on saturday morning brilliant service should be a model for the rest of the UK

Just had one done, I also handed mine in and 7 days later new cert. Brilliant work Strathclyde.

Hi New Addition five working days great service.
    Jim

Well must say I am impressed put ticket in on Monday 4th ,back today 8th well done Police Scotland (Glasgow)

Took mine in this morning for a one for one and they did it there and then , really impressed with the service.

Put in for a variation on Monday for a 9 mm rifle,was told looking at twelve weeks (Dundee).