Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Countryphobe

  1. #1

    Countryphobe

    Craven describes how the resident farmer guy moves his cattle, the truck then discharges a load of woolly backs!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

  2. #2
    Londinium country hating pillock ,anti everything apart from fluuffy Badger,s
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

  3. #3
    God don't get me started on craven, I'm sure he must have the same Dna as Chris Packham!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ben0850 View Post
    God don't get me started on craven, I'm sure he must have the same Dna as Chris Packham!
    And odious Odie

    Blackpowder

  5. #5
    aye and he can sing f--k all

  6. #6
    Why do any of you even bother watching this crap ??? I haven't in years
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

  7. #7
    "If thy nose offends thee, cut it off!"

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
    "If thy nose offends thee, cut it off!"
    Just sometimes it can pay to pussyfoot around the mother in law
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Just sometimes it can pay to pussyfoot around the mother in law
    The word 'mother in law' and 'pussy' should never be heard in the same sentence, as far as I'm concerned. I was once unfortunate enough to catch a view of mine galumphing between the bedroom and bathroom in the altogether. Holy feck! I was scarred for life. It did serve as a reminder to get that garden hedge cut back though
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsmoke View Post
    The word 'mother in law' and 'pussy' should never be heard in the same sentence, as far as I'm concerned. I was once unfortunate enough to catch a view of mine galumphing between the bedroom and bathroom in the altogether. Holy feck! I was scarred for life. It did serve as a reminder to get that garden hedge cut back though
    Beware Wives end up like their mothers !!!!!
    Honour all men, Love the Brotherhood, Fear God, Honour the Queen.

    Keep the Faith.

Similar Threads

  1. Countryphobe tonight.
    By finnbear270 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-08-2014, 19:50
  2. Countryphobe,................. sorry Countryfile!
    By finnbear270 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 15-05-2012, 09:38
  3. Countryphobe - Sunday 26th July
    By Iwrch in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-07-2009, 07:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •