Thread: Nokia 6131 mobile phone and charger

Nokia 6131 mobile phone and charger

As above.

Simple, large buttoned, "flip" phone with clear up / down menu on good screen.

Has the best battery life I have ever had on any mobile phone (around 6 days with normal use). Has been well used all over the planet but is still fully functional with overall 8 / 10 condition.

Great for a child's first phone or for your grannie.

Factory reset done (lock code still 12345) and will need a sim card (contract or pay as you go) but the phone is unlocked.

Has charger - but no box or manual (unless I find them in the meantime)

Pics & info here Nokia 6131 - Full phone specifications

Free if collected. 3.95 (2nd class signed for) if you need it posted.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

I would dearly love this phone to give to one of our elderly neighbours if it is still available.
    If yes then please PM me with payment details and I will give you my postal details.
    Many many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieBoy View Post
    I would dearly love this phone to give to one of our elderly neighbours if it is still available.
    If yes then please PM me with payment details and I will give you my postal details.
    Many many thanks.
    Surely this cannot go to anyone else other that of FrenchieBoy's neighbour, well done that man (those two men Eyefor & FB)

Many many thanks.
    Surely this cannot go to anyone else other than FrenchieBoy's neighbour, well done that man, (those two men Eyefor & FB)

patrickt

Many many thanks.
    PM sent.

T'is yours Sir.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).