Thread: Possible syndicate in Hungary and Romania

Possible syndicate in Hungary and Romania

Hi everyone

Nothing is done yet i just come a cross a opportunity to get shooting rights around 1500 acres of land mainly woodland one in Hungary and one in Romania. Nothing is sure yet i still waiting some response back please dont ask details.My only question is do you thing is worst to get it and working on it if we get a right price and anyone from here would join to a DIY syndicate if is in Hungary not in the UK?Red roe and wild boar on the ground...Also i thinking 12 hunters to join...
    I know to hard ta say with out knowing details just really want to know if is far the place is it a problem...

Thanks George

Hi George
    I think there are enough stalker on the SD with interests in getting some international stalking in that it's worth investigating further, and letting us know. I think the key things to bear in mind are
    1) Cost
    2) Complexity
    2) Location in relation to access (airports etc), accomodation, transport etc
    3) Logistics - i.e. being able to provide members with enough accurate info to encourage others to join. In other words if you were able to, with your own experience, be able to provide real world estimates of time, costs and ways of dealing with say accommodation, food, flights, getting FA's through the airlines and how to offload the venison, as well as likely number of outings members could achieve with likely bag numbers,

I think the interest would go right up with this info made clear. I realise the beauty of this lovely sport of ours is the uncertainty, but if you were able to clarify what members would "likely" be getting into, I do think there would be interest.

Being a hunter from abroad and having hunted beyond the UK, I know there are so many opportunities and so much variety out there. I also realise if you are connected to the right people / opportunities you can achieve this at a real bargain. You can really grow your horizons, not to mention connect with like-minded stalkers in other countries. It's just about making the "Pro" side of getting involved outweigh the "con" side for people who may be interested. Otherwise lots of folks just end up sitting tight and thinking...naahh I'd rather stick with shooting in my local valley / woodland / patch I've shot in for years.....I know what I have to do, I know what it costs, I know who'll be there etc.

I'd be interested to know more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayles007 View Post
    Hi George
    I think there are enough stalker on the SD with interests in getting some international stalking in that it's worth investigating further, and letting us know. I think the key things to bear in mind are
    1) Cost
    2) Complexity
    2) Location in relation to access (airports etc), accomodation, transport etc
    3) Logistics - i.e. being able to provide members with enough accurate info to encourage others to join. In other words if you were able to, with your own experience, be able to provide real world estimates of time, costs and ways of dealing with say accommodation, food, flights, getting FA's through the airlines and how to offload the venison, as well as likely number of outings members could achieve with likely bag numbers,

I think the interest would go right up with this info made clear. I realise the beauty of this lovely sport of ours is the uncertainty, but if you were able to clarify what members would "likely" be getting into, I do think there would be interest.

Being a hunter from abroad and having hunted beyond the UK, I know there are so many opportunities and so much variety out there. I also realise if you are connected to the right people / opportunities you can achieve this at a real bargain. You can really grow your horizons, not to mention connect with like-minded stalkers in other countries. It's just about making the "Pro" side of getting involved outweigh the "con" side for people who may be interested. Otherwise lots of folks just end up sitting tight and thinking...naahh I'd rather stick with shooting in my local valley / woodland / patch I've shot in for years.....I know what I have to do, I know what it costs, I know who'll be there etc.

I'd be interested to know more.
    Yes i get you and i will be able to give all the details is just i am not sure how hunters will look forward of a syndicate a board...
    But thanks for you opinion...