Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shooting Test Germany

Shooting Test Germany

I am off to Germany and invited to shoot some boar from highseats or stalked (not driven). We will have a day on the range out there and will be expected to do a shooting test. What does this entail?

Quote Originally Posted by Heym SR20 View Post
    I am off to Germany and invited to shoot some boar from highseats or stalked (not driven). We will have a day on the range out there and will be expected to do a shooting test. What does this entail?
    Are you referring to the qualifying cinema shoot to gain the visitors Jagdschein?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Never heard of a test being a requirement.
    Munich requires
    Voraussetzungen für die Erteilung eines Jagdscheines sind: requirements are as follows

• jagdrechtliche / waffenrechtliche Zuverlässigkeit sowie persönliche Eignung Non criminal record background
    • bestandene deutsche (bzw. anerkannte ausländische) Jägerprüfung. having proof of passing a hunting course (cannot apply to UK as we dont have one)
    • abgeschlossene Jagdhaftpflichversicherung
      (Mindest-Deckungssumme: 500.000 Euro für Personenschäden sowie mindestens 50.000 Euro für Sachschäden) insurance to a level of 500000 Eurosproof of Kosten

Tagesjagdschein:
      15,00 Euro (10,00 Euro Gebühr und 5,00 Euro Jagdabgabe) 10 for license plus 5 for office work cost.
      And thats it. easy so no shooting test.

Reference your last bit, nothing to do with this particular post but I picked up on it because I am off to Germany in September and the agent is asking for 100Euros for the local 14 day hunting licence !

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarianbrit View Post
    Munich requires
    Voraussetzungen für die Erteilung eines Jagdscheines sind: requirements are as follows

• jagdrechtliche / waffenrechtliche Zuverlässigkeit sowie persönliche Eignung Non criminal record background
    • bestandene deutsche (bzw. anerkannte ausländische) Jägerprüfung. having proof of passing a hunting course (cannot apply to UK as we dont have one)
      (Mindest-Deckungssumme: 500.000 Euro für Personenschäden sowie mindestens 50.000 Euro für Sachschäden) insurance to a level of 500000 Eurosproof of Kosten

Tagesjagdschein:
      15,00 Euro (10,00 Euro Gebühr und 5,00 Euro Jagdabgabe) 10 for license plus 5 for office work cost.

Would DSC1 & 2 count as passing a hunting course?

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarianbrit View Post
    Munich requires

Tagesjagdschein:

We have to qualify at the Scheisskino each year, this pass paper /score paper is required at booking in to shoot, in the Pfalzerwald area we visit. Also we are required to pay for the Jagdschein each year.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Yes always have to pay for the visitors jagdschein the 15 euros is what the officials charge I assume the on top fee is for the hunt organisers time & trouble??
    When my pals came with me over to the UK to pigeon shoot with their own guns in 2007 the UK guide ripped them and me off for visitors certificates so thats when I got my UK FAC/SGC paperwork re-organised as I had let it lapse as I have a house in the UK too.
    I would think DSC1-2 will suffice but needs to be clarified can BASC help or maybe FACE in Brussels ask to speak to Karen ?

We needed to send over copies of DSC L1

Dsc1 was sufficient for our jagdschein in January....
    slowly slowly catch a monkey..

Thanks chaps, i have sent across copies of my DSC 1 and 2. Quite looking forward to having a go on a cinema range!