Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Anschutz 10 round .22lr magazine.

  1. #1

    Anschutz 10 round .22lr magazine.

    Brand new never loaded 10 round capacity genuine Anschutz magazine for 1416 1417 rifles. Will also hold .17HM2 it says on base.
    i am selling this as it came with a new rifle, but I prefer the5 capacity magazine.
    I'd like 50 posted for it.
    any questions at all please ask.
    To clarify, this magazine is NOT compatible with the .17HMR or .22WMR
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	360.0 KB 
ID:	72081Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	360.0 KB 
ID:	72081
    Last edited by Rupert J; 17-07-2016 at 09:30. Reason: Further information

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4
    how come they make a 10 shot for these ,but not the HMR

  5. #5
    I think you may find you can get a non anschutz mag for about 35/40 quid on line , so you might be a little high . good luck

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by plumber01 View Post
    I think you may find you can get a non anschutz mag for about 35/40 quid on line , so you might be a little high . good luck
    oh, so 10 more than a copy for a genuine Anschutz magazine which is brand new is too much? Lucky you don't market Purdey shotguns as with that logic you'd sell them for the same price as a Baikal I imagine!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by tolley View Post
    how come they make a 10 shot for these ,but not the HMR
    I don't know. My .17hmr has a standard 4 round capacity. Not sure why that's one less than the .22 either. I imagine the lack of a higher capacity mag for the .17hmr is down to Voice of Customer research....could well be wrong though.

  8. #8
    Spoke to anschutz, they have a lot of enquiries, but no plan's yet to make some.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert J View Post
    oh, so 10 more than a copy for a genuine Anschutz magazine which is brand new is too much? Lucky you don't market Purdey shotguns as with that logic you'd sell them for the same price as a Baikal I imagine!
    But to be fair yours is only a fiver less than a brand new Anschutz one.......

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegogg View Post
    But to be fair yours is only a fiver less than a brand new Anschutz one.......
    It is a brand new Anschutz one.

Similar Threads

  1. *SOLD* Anschutz 5 round .22 magazine
    By Rupert J in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-07-2016, 07:27
  2. For Sale Anschutz 22lr 10 shot magazine new
    By mmbeatle in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-08-2014, 19:52
  3. For Sale anschutz 10 shot magazine .22lr
    By the prowler in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 16-03-2014, 21:46
  4. *SOLD* Anschutz 1417 .22LR 10 round magazine
    By I. Farticus in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2014, 16:23
  5. Wanted Savage arms .22lr 10 round magazine wanted
    By mosa in forum Firearms
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15-10-2012, 08:23

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •