Thread: Scope deals at Macleods

Scope deals at Macleods

Just a quick note that Winky [Macleods of Tain] has heaps of Swavroski scopes in at decent prices, my mate bought a z6 yesterday for about 1400, which I'm told is good.

I noticed he has a bunch of Kahles scopes at decent prices. A lot of the stuff he has for sale has reticules that I wouldn't fancy, I assume Swaro made them and they didn't take off, so they are discounted to clear. I bought a Z6i about six months ago, they are up about 300 since then.

I need to push the button on a straight tubed Swaro for pig bashing.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Dabbler View Post
    I noticed he has a bunch of Kahles scopes at decent prices. A lot of the stuff he has for sale has reticules that I wouldn't fancy, I assume Swaro made them and they didn't take off, so they are discounted to clear. I bought a Z6i about six months ago, they are up about 300 since then.

I need to push the button on a straight tubed Swaro for pig bashing.
    CD, I saw this the other day; http://cameras.pricegrabber.com/rifl.../m9614888.html Not a straight tube I know. I have seen one somewhere, I will keep thinking.

These are what you specified, from Macleods; http://www.rmacleod.co.uk/NEW%20RIFL...IN%20STOCK.pdf 595 and 695. But I have seen one somewhere else........... Bugger, it's horrible when your mind goes

ft

ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.