Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BASC backs M&S to beat the bullies

BASC backs M&S to beat the bullies

Dear All,

Unfortunately, some out there will try all they can to prevent game being sold to the broader public.

Encouraging high street shops to sell game is an important part of what we do, the more people that eat game the better, but the usual few try to undermine this yet again...

https://basc.org.uk/blog/press-relea...t-the-bullies/

Where will they stop...pheasants, venison, game pies, game soup....

David

Good for you David and all others concerned at basc I wonder if he'll be present to share his views when the beeb hold their game fair !! Double standards I think !!
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by David BASC View Post

Where will they stop...pheasants, venison, game pies, game soup....
    That's the problem, they wont.

Some folk will never let the facts get in the way of aggrandisement. It is up to everyone to keep giving as many folk as possible the chance to taste the countryside harvest in all its forms.

He, and anyone else from the BBC etc. will be very welcome to come to our stand and look and sample what we are doing under our Taste of Game project....tasty not toxic!

But David they wont come near ,Fascism means does as i say and no arguing or else.The Biased ,Bunch of Communists is an anti,s dream no censure ,say what you like lies dont matter or just your biased opinion .The man makes people scream at the T.V ,but before anyone says dont watch it thats not the point ,he shouldnt be allowed to preach his rubbish without the counterpoint being shown for balance .Im not holding my breath waiting for that event to happen
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

Well, maybe we should go to them with a selection plate of game goodness....

I'd like to know what these guys themselves eat ?
    Ate they vegan / vegetarian?

Nothing wrong with that & respect their rights

But .... If they don't ?.....
    Also PLEASE someone tell me where the proof is that eating lead shot game is killing people ?
    Where !? IS their ANY science to their claims ?
    If not call them out !
    Whatever your stance is .... We should stand with BASC
    Stand together & shout publicly enough of your rhetoric bull **** & meddling

Paul

Perhaps these antis should be offered a plate of stinging nettle sandwiches for them to sample. Might shut them up for a while.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by David BASC View Post
    Well, maybe we should go to them with a selection plate of game goodness....
    What a generous idea...

While you are speaking to him, don't forget to suggest what interesting viewing it would make for all, if the Spring Watch team were to train their cameras on a Magpie's nest. To see the female incubating the eggs for nearly three weeks, being fed by the male, then the pair of them feeding the chicks until they fledge...