Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brexit means Brexit!

SD Regular
    On the banks of the Columbia River, Portland OR. USA

Brexit means Brexit!

That's what I'm talking about, that's the British we admire and respect. Live free or die. That was our motto once, now you can use it. By the way, it works.

Very much looking forward to it!!

Time will tell! Teresa May has said that she will support the Brexit vote now she is Prime Minister, this will be a good test of her metal!

Now that Our new lady PM is installed, she's had her day of rest, it's time to get stuck into the business of planning and executing our exit strategy from the EU.
    Brilliant, a layer of UK MEP's are going to have to scrounge their living elsewhere! - maybe they might do some actual work to aid this Great British nation in it's new worldwide trade quest.
    Last edited by deeangeo; 14-07-2016 at 04:13.
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieBoy View Post
    Time will tell! Teresa May has said that she will support the Brexit vote now she is Prime Minister, this will be a good test of her metal!
    hrmm I'd guess she is responsible for many SD members delay in firearms certs and variations police forces are no fan of hers from past experiences with her .time will tell maybe leopards can change spots !
    interesting times ahead

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    hrmm I'd guess she is responsible for many SD members delay in firearms certs and variations police forces are no fan of hers from past experiences with her .time will tell maybe leopards can change spots !
    interesting times ahead
    sadly I don't trust the woman, and to keep boris off her back has made him part of her new cabinet, let's hope the rest of the shelves in the cabinet can take the weight of what's coming.

bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

"Live free or die" - I seem to remember that was New Hampshire?

Its good to see some action, I'm a great believer in the only bad decision being no decision. Boris as Foreign Minister? Doesn't matter how often I speak those words out loud, they still don't seem right.

I'll give her time to get some runs on the board, but she's certainly made her mark.
    I never make the same mistake twice.

I make it five or six times.

Just to be sure.

I like that jock never heard of that before ....makes sense
    " the only bad decision is no decision"

Paul

Sending in the SAS now to negotiate David Davies (ex SAS)