Thread: .223

Hi
    Looking for a nice .223 set up for fox shooting. Ideally would like a full set up to include scope and moderator.
    Prefer to do face to face if possible, so looking for set up to be around Devon / Cornwall but I do tracks to Essex now and again.
    Let me know what members may have available.
    Thanks

some sort of guide price might help ? or what kind of thing your looking for ?

there is a big difference between a cz with a Nikon on and a sako 75 with a zeiss !
    Right where's those stones , I'll start !

tikka 595 stainless synthetic + stainless 30mm optilocks + T8 compact .25cal 1-12 twist. twenty two and a half inch barrel 14x1 bushnell elite 6500 2.5-16x50 all excellent 9.5 out 10 condition. pm for price.

I've got a savage model 10 in .223 with a 20 inch varmint barrel. Steve Kershaw stainless steel moderator (mae/pes). Could add a scope for extra

350.00 plus transfer about 30ish

My budget would be between 800 to 1000. Not 100% sure exactly what I need, but reliability and accuracy is paramount.
    Regard to scope all my guns have S&B scopes at present, not that I am looking for S&B but nice clear glass. This will only be used for shooting fox out to a distance of about 300 yards

Quote Originally Posted by Kingmoaner View Post
    My budget would be between 800 to 1000. Not 100% sure exactly what I need, but reliability and accuracy is paramount.
    Regard to scope all my guns have S&B scopes at present, not that I am looking for S&B but nice clear glass. This will only be used for shooting fox out to a distance of about 300 yards
    you should get nicely set up for that , you might need to compromise on a scope though
    Right where's those stones , I'll start !

You have probably already seen it but if not I have this one for sale: For Sale: Ruger M77 MKII stainlessin .223 with moderator and scope mounts Please PM me if interested,
    Historic Guns & Militaria - based in South Bedfordshire - Historic Guns Militaria

You have pm.
    Is there a time and place for spontaneity?

What would you expect to pay for the below speck

Sako 85 Varmint, With Wildcat Sound Moderator, Swarovski Z6I 2.5-15x56 P, Harris Bipod & Sling . Round count 300.