Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Tiur

RIP Tiur

Rest in peace Enrico. A great hunter, a great friend and great company. We will miss you.

RIP, taken far too soon. Happy hunting and Godspeed.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

A pleasure knowing you Enrico. I will never forget our hunt together in Wicklow. God bless you and your family

Rest in peace my friend, you left us far to early you will be sadly missed.

Glendine.

Sad sad times, really enjoyed having you as my guest rip my friend.

I didn't know the fella, but I feel for his friends and family. He looked far too young to be taken already. My condolences to all who knew him
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care

Gutted that I'll never to get to share stories with him over a beer or three. I reckon we'd have had a really good laugh together.

It just doesn't seem right does it?
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

I received a PM from a member of the site this morning informing Administration of the sudden and tragic loss of a site member.

On behalf of my colleagues and all the site members I would like to extend our sincere condolences to his family and friends. I understand he made some close friends through the site. It is a loss to the site and to all those that knew him.
    RIP.

Administration team.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    I received a PM from a member of the site this morning informing Administration of the sudden and tragic loss of a site member.

On behalf of my colleagues and all the site members I would like to extend our sincere condolences to his family and friends. I understand he made some close friends through the site. It is a loss to the site and to all those that knew him.
    RIP.

Administration team.

He was one of the good guys Malc a fanatical hunter and a generous host not looking for anything in return.

Rest in peace my friend.
    Taken too soon.
    I will never forget our hunt together last year in Wicklow.
    It felt we had known each other for years and memories I shall treasure for a very long time.

As Wayne has said Enrico was one of the good guys.

We will hunt together again my friend one day

My heart felt condolences to his family.

We will raise a glass to you in the Wicklow mountains.

Wiadmannsheil big man.

Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE DAVIES View Post
    He was one of the good guys Malc a fanatical hunter and a generous host not looking for anything in return.

I do not want to dwell on this gentleman's passing as it feels to me like I am intruding on the families grief. But I wanted to add that I am so sorry that you, Jonathon and all the other guys that knew him and hunted with him have lost a true friend.

There are on this site some great people and wonderful friendships have been formed, which is what this site is all about, and again John, Alex and myself are so sorry for the sudden loss that you have to bare.

Keep well Wayne, hope to catch up one day with you as its been a long time.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.