Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many more

How many more

How many more innocent people will have to die in the name of terror
    Nice my heart is with you as dawn brakes on another attack on your soil.
    Kindest regards
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

+1 on that Jimmy.

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

+1 also very sad , although I can't wait to hear all the lefty labourite crap that some characters on here spout , oh no not our Muslim friends they're just misunderstood wouldn't hurt a fly ..... Sorry the time for understanding and cuddles is over it doesn't work.
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

Presently on holiday with family in Nice.
    Fortunately after a hectic day we decided to watch the Bastille day fireworks from our apartment balcony so we were several hundred metres back from the carnage. With the amount of fireworks going off it was impossible to hear gunfire and we were absolutely unaware until after the event when social media and local news started.
    Very sad, Nice is a beautiful city. Last year we watched the fireworks from the Promenade Des Anglais so lucky that we didn't this time.

These people are not human how can you drive a truck into people watching them get hit fall under the truck and would then feel the wheels going over them and still carry on into more people,why should these people be allowed any human rights ?

They aren't human
    They are brainwashed scum that do this in the name of religion that deserve to be removed from the face of the earth .
    Religion ..... Biggest cause of suffering & death since time began

Paul

Anyone see the brave person on the motorcycle trying to get in the cab?, I believe the rider came off & was run over.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1984 View Post
    +1 also very sad , although I can't wait to hear all the lefty labourite crap that some characters on here spout , oh no not our Muslim friends they're just misunderstood wouldn't hurt a fly ..... Sorry the time for understanding and cuddles is over it doesn't work.
    Good morning Jimbo. Can't really be bothered anymore. You carry on.

While I do echo a lot of the thoughts I just wanted to say please don't let this thread turn into a battle ground
    I started it purely to show solidarity and sympathy for what has again happened
    Regards
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    Good morning Jimbo. Can't really be bothered anymore. You carry on.
    Good morning Lawrence hope your well , no probs mate , take care
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions