Thread: Hello ( New member )

Hello ( New member )

Hi,
    my names Steve i have been shooting for about 7 yrs now after a bit of a lay off, i have a permision to shoot on a small farm near were i live. I am using a 17 hmr and shot gun at the moment but i have just applied for my variation ( Center Fire ). I hope to do some stalking and will be looking to do DSC 1, a freind of mine has been stalking for a long time now and has given me some exelent advice and info. Please exscuse any novice mistakes i make but i will be hopeing to get some knowledge from yourselfs ( hope thats ok ) on all aspects of shooting ie stalking fox control safety and so on. Any way thats it from me for now.

Thanks

Steve.............................

Welcome to the mad house. Fair few of us taffies on here. In fact more than the deer in the Wales

Welcome on board, have a look at the meet up section there is a get together in monmouth pretty soon.

Should be a great opportunity to put faces to funny pictures (what do you mean you really look like that Welsh Guy?)

Loads of advice and knowledge from a bunch of guys willing to share on here.

Enjoy

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by BJS View Post
    Welcome on board, have a look at the meet up section there is a get together in monmouth pretty soon.

Should be a great opportunity to put faces to funny pictures (what do you mean you really look like that Welsh Guy?)

Loads of advice and knowledge from a bunch of guys willing to share on here.

Enjoy

Brian
    lol, nice one Cerberus see you in the tunnel

Hello Steve.

Good looking site yes...

We should find answers to all our stalking and shooting questions here no probs. I've emailed a place called Barton St.David for details, also had a referal to agriculture college cirencester from Bjs on here. I'll get their number and give them a call next week for there details on the course.

Atb

Jas

Thanks guys if im not working will try to get to the meet at Monmouth!!!!!!! Yes Jas nice site nice people.....

Regards

Steve