gilet and breeks

bobjs

looking to get ready for the shoot season and looking for some good deals.

a tent maker would be handy, 40 waist on the breeks and a 2xl jacket

not got a great budget but anyone stumbled across a good deal lately drop me a PM,

cheers

bob.

Last edited:
Bob, I have the breeks and jacket; they have stood up well to a lot of abuse over the past few seasons.

thank you so much

I must be very lucky as I called up they had just been thinking of a price reduction on fat blokes stuff.

so I am well please

what did you have, i went for the teal gilet and matching breeks ready for gunnerside and then glen ogle, and then back to the castle for the rest of the season with the boss,

bob.

Last edited:
Teal as well; I bought two pairs of breeks as I go through a lot of brambles on shoot days. Haven't needed the second pair yet though. Might go for a gilet too, as the jackets a bit warm on early days.

Teal as well; I bought two pairs of breeks as I go through a lot of brambles on shoot days. Haven't needed the second pair yet though. Might go for a gilet too, as the jackets a bit warm on early days.

i may well get the jacket to match, but at the moment I have a dear hunter one I have only worn once,

bob.

thank you so much

I must be very lucky as I called up they had just been thinking of a price reduction on fat blokes stuff.

so I am well please

what did you have, i went for the teal gilet and matching breeks ready for gunnerside and then glen ogle, and then back to the castle for the rest of the season with the boss,

bob.

Glen OGIL!!:D

Back