For Sale: Lowa Hunter GTX Evo Extreme Boots

Hi all

As we are now a stockist of Lowa Hunter Extreme GTX boots:

HUNTER GTX® EVO EXTREME – an uncompromising 10” high boot that offers unrivalled fit and function used the world over from New Zealand to Alaska providing total reliability in the harshest environments. The combination of the upper and sole ensure excellent stability meaning you can concentrate on your shot not your footing. The 200g Primaloft insulation will provide warmth on the coldest winters days whether shooting Driven Pheasant’s, stalking, or Rough Shooting. The Gore-Tex lining keeps the boot completely waterproof whilst maintaining breathability. The Hunter GTX EVO Extreme is the perfect choice for anyone serious about deer management whether on the hill or in forestry.
  • Nubuck leather uppers.
  • Vibram Masai Tec soles which are replaceable.
  • Weight - 2050g/size 8
  • Tong Stud/X lacing feature - this patented stud locks the lower lacing & keeps the tongue centralized preventing it creeping round the ankle which can cause pressure points.
  • Half sizes available.
  • 2 year guarantee.
  • This is the latest Hunter GTX Evo Extreme specification sourced from the official Lowa UK wholesaler.
  • £247.95 Including Delivery.
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13

Lowa Hunter GTX Evo Extreme

z9NjVKLl.jpg

Any interest just drop me a pm - also if anyone is local or passing through our area (Macclesfield) just give us a call to visit and try a pair on.

Regards

Rob

Last edited:
Good to see your stocking the Lowa boots Rob. I've worn them before, in fact one pair almost every day for 5 years in previous employment and still rate them as the best boots I've ever owned.

Please give us more information regarding the guarantee - exactly what does it cover and what are the key exclusions - thanks

Hi all

As folk are now preparing for Autumn/Winter stalking trips we have decided to run a promotion on Lowa Hunter's at £218.95 inc p&p - also FOC Nikwax cream still applies :thumb:

Just pm with any interest.

Regards

Rob

I've had a pair of these for over 2 years and they're great. The insulation is really worth having for those mornings in the high seat!

Well, I've worn these boots all weekend, covered a few miles over different terrain even slept in em for 45 minutes too! They are replacing my 3rd pair of Meindl boots which have started to leak, and so far I'm impressed, not needed breaking in, no blisters and comfortable too. Time will tell how they fare, just got to look after them!
Kev.

Rob,
Boots arrived today. Thanks for your patience with the courier etc and for providing 'A' class customer service. They look and feel great, Cheers

Sam

Hi guys, I'm in the market for a pair of boots !...
narrowed it dow to a pair of meindl's or a pair of these! Really would like to try both on! Personally I'm looking for something for the odd stalk not likely to be in the hills of Scotland very often;but more for around places like Oxfordshire & Somerset that sort of terrain. Probably 90%of the time they will be out on a foxing foray! I think they would predominantly be worn through the frosty periods through spring, summer evenings into late autumn! Until it gets really wet and muddy!! Wellies will take over then! So would rather stick some warm socks on than have them roasting my feet away really! That's a problem I've found with my neoprene wellingtons if I'm honest! Too warm 80%of the time!
any guidance would be great!

Back