Summit High Seat

dlz90

Hi just wondering if any one on here has any experience with this seat I see it on the sportsmansguncenter site for 100 quid posted, looking for an easy to carry easy to mount seat this sounds like it might do the job any help would be very much appreciated thanks

It's ok. moe243 and I put one up last year and it seems pretty solid now. It took us a number of goes to get it correctly positioned, but that was us, not the high seat. You don't get a lot of metal for £100 and we won't be moving this one about. Rgds JCS

I put one up a month back and was really quite impressed.

Better quality than I was expecting.

I have two of them, and for the money they are good enough for the job.

I have taken them down and painted them up after being in use for a year and re-sited them.

If I would do anything it would be to paint it when you first get on and maybe change the nuts and bolts to stainless or galvanized.

Powder coated steel so be prepared to repaint it in a few years. For me, they are not comfortable as there isn't a rung at the right height to rest my feet on when sitting.

However, in my first outing in a brand new one, I got a muntjac.

dlz90,
As JCS says it took us a couple of goes to get it right, :doh: but once it was up & in the right situ it's more than adequit for the job. And lets face it for £100 and all the peace & pleasure you'll get once up it, i think it's quite good value. :tiphat:

Atb,

Moe..

I like higher side bars that come up under me pits almost as I have a tendancy to nod off and the side bars are far too low to stop me falling out on these so I won't buy anymore of these. I like to sit in; not on; highseats if you get me drift.

dlz90,
As JCS says it took us a couple of goes to get it right, :doh: but once it was up & in the right situ it's more than adequit for the job. And lets face it for £100 and all the peace & pleasure you'll get once up it, i think it's quite good value. :tiphat:

Atb,

Moe..

its obviously quite strong then moe if you have been up it;)

lol

frank

Back