Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 weeks stags 4th - 11th September

1 weeks stags 4th - 11th September

I've just had an e-mail from a land agent offering me a week in Sept, stags & lodge[sleeps up to 8].
    Admin I'm not taking profit, if anyone is interested pm your e-mail and I'll forward it to you. Interested parties can contact the agent directly.
    This is a wonderful forest, not for the unfit.

Hi

Please could you PM me the details. I would PM you but for some reason the site wont let me, keeps prompting me to log in,

Many thanks

pm me details

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by bambislayer View Post
    Admin I'm not taking profit,

Who is then

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

i would assume that agent whom he is giving out the details off
    mes thinks me smells a trade off ...
    if there is no profit then i am game to go

I'm taking a group from this site to Poland next January. Again I've said there will be no profit for me in it. Last time I organised the trip I lost money as I stomached the change for the worse in the exchange rate, as well as the bank charges. I did all the organising in German, a language I paid to learn. I translated for the group while there too. 2011 will be much the same I guess.

I did indeed make a huge profit though! The look on the guests faces when they shot their first boar. The gasp as they downed their first Bimber. The gleam of excitement and pure joy as we raced across the snow in a horse drawn sleigh.

You just carry on throwing stones Central Belt. But please please don't ever ask to join us, the trusting few.

Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by centralbeltstalker View Post

No trade off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had recieved an e-mail about an available week [of which I could sell] , I'm pretty busy just now so thought if anyone was interested they could get this week at the same price I get it for, it was meant as a kind jesture to a forum member, saying that, I seem to remember others trying to do the same and getting flack for it.

I am having no part in the transaction and will gain absolutley nothing from it, other than giving someone the chance of a half decent deal. despite needing it as my motor packed in this afternoon.

Central belt , I see absolutely no profit in you going

despite having a s**** day today I will refrain from typing anymore
    Last edited by bambislayer; 20-06-2010 at 17:47.

guys, i.e buckup bambislayer

sorry for your obvious misunderstanding of my statement and possibly my wording to cause said offence which you have taken.

firstly i was saying that the one whom profits would be the agent and thats a given as he would have running costs etc not been meant as a dig as you have taken it

secondly the trade off referred to was by means of having something that you cant use and rather than lose it, get others for it so you dont get left out next time round not been meant as a dig as you have taken it

lastly you see if it was non profit it would be more reasonable charged and i would love to go hence the pm i sent asking for details. and why would i do that if i was offending you ??

as i stated my wording may not have shown that but sorry you picked it up the wrong way as this is the way it was meant...

frank

ps i would still like to get details lads.

guys, i.e buckup bambislayer

sorry for your obvious misunderstanding of my statement and possibly my wording to cause said offence which you have taken.

firstly i was saying that the one whom profits would be the agent and thats a given as he would have running costs etc not been meant as a dig as you have taken it

secondly the trade off referred to was by means of having something that you cant use and rather than lose it, get others for it so you dont get left out next time round not been meant as a dig as you have taken it

lastly you see if it was non profit it would be more reasonable charged and i would love to go hence the pm i sent asking for details. and why would i do that if i was offending you ??

as i stated my wording may not have shown that but sorry you picked it up the wrong way as this is the way it was meant...

frank

ps i would still like to get details lads.
    Frank pm sent & air cleared, although maybe a diferent matter in macrae & Dicks , garage inverness tommorrow am

recieved and noted, have read and re-read mine and you where right sounded bad... sorry

hope its good news for you tomorrow

many thanks frank