Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forestry Commision leases

Forestry Commision leases

A number of forestry commission leases have become available for tender.
    in order to see the documents you must register

View Notice - Public Contracts Scotland
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Well thank you Limulus. I took the time to register. Whilst I could not manage all the registration unaided, the people at public contracts were most helpful.
    Wow! There are a lot of bits of ground.
    Good hunting lads.

I can only see the one and I am registered.

make sure in the area boxes you select all

what section is it that you register I tried before and it was asking for business codes and other info as im not a business couldn't supply them.

Thanks Allan

Quote Originally Posted by tika243 View Post
    what section is it that you register I tried before and it was asking for business codes and other info as im not a business couldn't supply them.

Thanks Allan
    In typical Gov style the registration process is almost unworkable (which it has to be, obviously, otherwise it would do the call centre staff out of a job!)

In theory, I am registered but I too can only see one contract with in very little detail.

I'll have to have another brew before I can build up the energy to call the helpline back for a third time.

Thanks Allan
    There is a phone number on this page - Home - Public Contracts Scotland

0800 222 9003

Regards JCS
    Last edited by jcampbellsmith; 21-07-2016 at 10:10. Reason: 0800 222 9003

Thanks Allan
    It's a wee bit of a phaff but system works fine once you are on it - I registered as a private individual with putting in any business code.

Go to this page then click on free registration http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/

Then click on register as a supplier and fill in the mandatory fields
    Job title - I used Stalker
    Organisation name - just use your name and address
    NUTS - leave as UK
    DUNS number - click the look up box then tick the box to say you will apply for a DUNS number and add to your details at a later date.
    Again, applying for a DUNS number is a bit of a phaff but just follow the prompts and you will be fine.
    If you struggle phon ethe PCS number at the top of the web page - they are really helpful.

Once you are in the system
    Gone to go to Browse Notices on the top menu bar then Advanced Search on the left hand side
    Enter "Forestry Commission" in the Buying Organisation field and 1st July in "published after"
    The "Recreations Deer Management Permissions" contract should become available.
    You need to click the "Register your Interest" button before you have full access to the documents

tell me why I am helping the competition again.....
    Last edited by slider; 21-07-2016 at 10:25.

I can only manage to see central and south Scotland, is there any further north guys?
    Regards Neil

Only South and Central Scotland are being advertised just now. I don't have any information on if/when anything will be released in the north