Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beretta 20g O/U Silver P. III 687

Beretta 20g O/U Silver P. III 687

Beretta 20g O/U Silver P. III 687

8.5+ / 10 condition, bore are as new, bluing as new, so is stock.

29.5" barrels with fixed standard choking, I believe it should be 1/2 and 3/4

14.5" LOP with beretta black buttplate

Very lovely gun, just doesn't get used as I prefer a SBS.

1,250 picked up, 1,275 posted to UK RFD

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beretta1.JPG 
Views:	158 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	72471Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beretta2.JPG 
Views:	141 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	72472Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beretta4.JPG 
Views:	150 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	72474
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails beretta3.JPG  

There are two types of shooters - the fulfilled and successful ones - with a 7 X 57 and those poor souls who have not yet decided to get one!

Might help if you put where you're located mate so perspective buyers know where 'pick up' is from........

What year was it made please also have you had it from new?

Located near kelso

ordered 2003, delivered 2004. Owned from new.

Don't think I've fired near 100 shots with it

There are two types of shooters - the fulfilled and successful ones - with a 7 X 57 and those poor souls who have not yet decided to get one!

If it's hasn't sold in a couple of years I'll take it for the boys.

LOL! Thanks J. :-)

I will take it as you owe me 14oo for the rifle you sent me , then i sent it back as broken stock, still waiting for the money you promised me 10 months ago,dont worry about sending me an essay why you cant send it or the money just rfd it to me as i am rfd as you know and we will call it quits, if i dont receive within 1 weel in excellant condition the solicitors letter will be in the post and will see you in court , pissed off is an understament of how i feel you are nothing but a crook.

Prove me wrong and post it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kernow69 View Post
    I will take it as you owe me 14oo for the rifle you sent me , then i sent it back as broken stock, still waiting for the money you promised me 10 months ago,dont worry about sending me an essay why you cant send it or the money just rfd it to me as i am rfd as you know and we will call it quits, if i dont receive within 1 weel in excellant condition the solicitors letter will be in the post and will see you in court , pissed off is an understament of how i feel you are nothing but a crook.

Prove me wrong and post it to me.
    Is this for real or a joke ?

real i have reported it to admin as well, if he pays up then fair enough but had nothing but excuses the last 10 months, waited nearly 2 years for the rifle build,when it arrived very sub-standard , ive said enough coulod go onbut wont
    i have never dealt with another RFD that as ever been so dishonest.regards charlie cole

Quote Originally Posted by kernow69 View Post
    real i have reported it to admin as well, if he pays up then fair enough but had nothing but excuses the last 10 months, waited nearly 2 years for the rifle build,when it arrived very sub-standard , ive said enough coulod go onbut wont
    i have never dealt with another RFD that as ever been so dishonest.regards charlie cole
    Not good !!!!!!