Pulsar XD38S

deerwarden

I bought a Pulsar XD38S in late October last year, I have been using it 3-4 nights a week foxing, bunny bashing, last Monday while using it in auto calibration, there was a grinding noise and the unit would not calibrate, but merely put picture upon picture. I then ended up with an unusable spotter for the rest of the night. Suddenly I found out how much I had been relying on the XD38, and thought I would have to go back to a lamp, or use the Drone to spot and shoot. I'd lost a valuable piece of kit that allowed me to work alone, merely shifting from spotting a target to shooting it. I called Thomas Jack's Tuesday early a.m. and spoke to Matt who was very helpful, ran me through manual calibration to diagnose the issue. He then gave me a returns number after I had supplied my date of purchase and where I had bought it from. I then packed it up, and posted it off to T.Jacks Tuesday mid morning via Royal Mail. Now I found out how much I had relied on the XD38 when I went out for a fox that night, I seriously looked at buying another one second hand. Thursday morning I took the dog out for a walk, I came back mid day to a parcel in the hallway. I unpacked it not knowing what was inside, Thomas Jacks had sent a replacement unit, I'm more than a happy bunny at present with their service, and there's a few more bunnies that are not. deerwarden.

Back