Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dog Box

Dog Box

Hand made dog box built to fit the boot of a BMW 3 series tourer. I'll post some pics and dimensions tomorrow. It's well made out of birch ply and has doors at the front and back with simple locking mechanisms. Hardly been used as I sold the car about 2 weeks after finishing it!! Pick up from Durham, or I'll be in York on the weekend of 5th August if that's any better. Beer greatfully received but not mandatory!

Cheers
    Col

Should add that's it's not huge, a cocker would fit fine but a springer might be tight.

The box is 860mm X 470mm and 620mm high. For some reason I can't upload photos, so if you want to see one, PM me and I'll email it to you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	202 
Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	72577
    Picture uploaded. If you click on it it will get bigger.

No takers? It's well built and sturdy and will save someone a few quid or a few hours graft. It will be skipped if not as I've no use for it!

Last call before it goes in the skip.

Quote Originally Posted by Co1 View Post
    Last call before it goes in the skip.
    A great shame there`s no takers. It`s too good to break up.
    How far from the M6 re you please?
    Last edited by basil; 27-08-2016 at 14:06.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Hi basil. Sorry for the slow reply. I'm in Durham, so quite a way. It takes be about 75mins to get to Penrith.

Cheers
    Col

Local dog rescue centre might collect?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!