Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weather

Weather

Im not a fair weather stalker but if it don't stop soon I will need a boat not a hight seat.
    I was looking forward to getting out tonight and again in the morning.

HI from Sunny Scotland not seen any decent rain for months, and i mean months. I have just stopped for Hols though so its sure to break any time soon.

Dalkur

Well all i can say is were do you live i have also not seen rain for months i have been out deerstalking at least twice a week and have only had one morning slightly intrupted by mist but it soon lifted.

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by dusk till dawn View Post
    Im not a fair weather stalker but if it don't stop soon I will need a boat not a hight seat.
    I was looking forward to getting out tonight and again in the morning.
    Best get some of the stuff shipped up here then as all the reservoirs are empty and there is talk of a hosepipe ban

much the same here in Lancashire no rain for some time.
    It is as dry and hard as I can remember,
    most of the strems are almost dry and the main river the ribble is now a trickle,

We've had a few days of rain over the last 2 months (gamecrops struggling).
    But its the cold been out the last 2 days in fleeces and gloves and still bloody cold.
    Must be for the roe they are all in summer coats (BRRRHHHH).

Not had a lot of rain but this flipping wind is starting to bug me, especially when im trying to do some long range shooting.

im afraid its drought we have to worry about in argyll as well i dont think i can remember the ground so dry up here,i could take the land rover over ground i would normally disappear to the axles on and i know a few folk with private water supplies(tank fed off hill burn)who have went dry and are having to get water delivered!not what you expect in these parts,especially as there was so many problems in the winter with the tanks and pipes freezing!

Very dry in this part of Suffolk ,light land crops badly affected. Heavy land crops OK but yields will be down. Hay and straw will be in short supply.

Bl@@dy farmers nerver happy !!

Regular Poster
    Blog Entries
    south west scotland aint seen a cloud in sky for months.. try a rain dance that usualy works a treat..