Thread: Horror in Munich

Horror in Munich

Police looking for 3 gunmen after at least 5 shot dead at Mcdonalds .German police giving no other details than the number of dead and "lots"wounded but no further information yet.Thoughts go out to the families of the dead and the poor unfortunates trapped in the shopping mall where this happened.If this is a result of Mrs Merkels open door policy i hope she resigns in shame all the press keep saying is speculation and guess work ,more innocents slaughtered for the "Schengen" agreement .
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

Quote Originally Posted by tozzybum View Post
    Police looking for 3 gunmen after at least 5 shot dead at Mcdonalds .German police giving no other details than the number of dead and "lots"wounded but no further information yet.Thoughts go out to the families of the dead and the poor unfortunates trapped in the shopping mall where this happened.If this is a result of Mrs Merkels open door policy i hope she resigns in shame all the press keep saying is speculation and guess work ,more innocents slaughtered for the "Schengen" agreement .
    The people who carried the attack might be right wing nutters. Germans. Not clear as yet...
    Quid enim proderit Homini si lucretur Mundum totum et detrimentum faciat Animae suae?

As i said unfortunately speculation they just dont know,wether its Isis or a reaction to Isis by nutjobs theyre either not saying or just dont know as its come out of the blue .Either way pity the innocent no one deserves this
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed