Shooting buddy required

Overlay

Guys

Looking for a shooting buddy to come on rabbit and fox outings, please pm with contact number

If a site Moderator could kindly close this thread, if anyone is interested please PM a contact phone and E mail address and I'll get back to all interested parties

phil

Last edited:
Guys

Looking for a shooting buddy to come on rabbit and fox outings, loosely based around East Kent area but also further afield.

if you've got a open ticket with a 22 LR and a fox calibre rifle that's great, I would prefer a new learner as I am more than happy to act as a mentor for the right person to advance their FAC onto fox and other quarry such as Deer and Canada Geese as time goes by, so there are opportunities for the right person to gain experience and improve on their FAC status.

There are No permissions up for grabs

You will have to prove you are a safe shot and have respect for wildlife

you can come out out when it suits you, the only thing I ask is that you are ultra reliable, don't bother sending details if you are one who cancels at the last minute or if the weather is not your style, there is a lot of walking, stalking and waiting, it's not all sit in the car waiting with TI switched on

If a site Moderator could kindly close this thread, if anyone is interested please PM a contact phone and E mail address and I'll get back to all interested parties

its long term and whenever you want

cheers

phil

That's very nice of youy Phil, but i think you will struggle to find a new learner with an open ticket?

Guys

Looking for a shooting buddy to come on rabbit and fox outings, loosely based around East Kent area but also further afield.

if you've got a open ticket with a 22 LR and a fox calibre rifle that's great, I would prefer a new learner as I am more than happy to act as a mentor for the right person to advance their FAC onto fox and other quarry such as Deer and Canada Geese as time goes by, so there are opportunities for the right person to gain experience and improve on their FAC status.

There are No permissions up for grabs

You will have to prove you are a safe shot and have respect for wildlife

you can come out out when it suits you, the only thing I ask is that you are ultra reliable, don't bother sending details if you are one who cancels at the last minute or if the weather is not your style, there is a lot of walking, stalking and waiting, it's not all sit in the car waiting with TI switched on

its long term and whenever you want

cheers

phil

Fantastic offer Phil, just a shame that your so far away from me as I've got an open R/F licence and have just got my first foxing C/F (.204) and I'd have liked to go out with an experienced foxer (not sure it this is the right term :confused:) before eventually moving up to stalking.

Back