Thread: Game fair on Friday

Game fair on Friday

Anyone going to Ragley Hall on Friday?
    I wasn't planning to, but the wife has procured a couple of tickets through work and been asked to attend in her "professional capacity" (worse ways to earn a day's wages!)
    I haven't been to a fair of that size before, I'm quite looking forward to it.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

I have the dubious honour of being there all weekend. Pop into John Bradshaw's Gun-shop stand and ask for Uncle Norm.
    I will be found out the back, wearing my best pinafore, slaving away over hot ovens, making sandwiches, washing dishes and generally ensuring that my friends in the 'front of house team' are well fed, watered and hopefully selling lots of guns etc. Such a martyr I am .
    A pessimist is an optimist with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Norm View Post
    I have the dubious honour of being there all weekend. Pop into John Bradshaw's Gun-shop stand and ask for Uncle Norm.
    I will be found out the back, wearing my best pinafore, slaving away over hot ovens, making sandwiches, washing dishes and generally ensuring that my friends in the 'front of house team' are well fed, watered and hopefully selling lots of guns etc. Such a martyr I am .
    mmm bacon , egg and sausage would be quite nice I'm going Saturday with the Mrs for a mooch around , it's mainly for a day out rather than a shopping spree

I'm going stalking. Far better option me thinks.