Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scams !!!!.

Scams !!!!.

I know that this scam, Is not new. You know the one , they phone you and say there from Microsoft. And your computer has issues, so they are trying to remotely connect to your computer.
    This one was different, they told me to open up chrome and go to this website. Obviously I didn't !! Then they ask you, what did It say. We have been getting up to 5 calls a day from these scum bags.

They are maddening! I always save their number under "ignore" and block them.

I was also very amused by this video a few weeks back The guy properly winds the scammer up.

Quote Originally Posted by stubear View Post
    They are maddening! I always save their number under "ignore" and block them.

I was also very amused by this video a few weeks back The guy properly winds the scammer up.

That's hilarious.

Say yes you also feel there is a problem and give the front desk number of the police station works a treat

How's this for a scam; I Phone BT to tell them my broadband is really slow, they tell me an advisor will phone be back after running some background checks.
    I get a phone call from BT, they tell me my problem is the router and they need to reset the settings, they do this with my help!
    You get the rest!!!!!
    I contact BT and tell them one of their operatives has just hacked my computer, only they say " You never phoned us".

Established Poster
    You say you phoned BT. What number did you use to call them, the one on your billing emails or did you just google a phone number ?

Just to let you all know that a scam's operating in Tesco Dundee's car park. What happens is two scantily-clad girls distract you by offering free lap-dances. While one has your complete attention, the other steals your wallet. I've had mine stolen four times already this week . . . . . . .
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsmoke View Post
    Just to let you all know that a scam's operating in Tesco Dundee's car park. What happens is two scantily-clad girls distract you by offering free lap-dances. While one has your complete attention, the other steals your wallet. I've had mine stolen four times already this week . . . . . . .
    Belter

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsmoke View Post

i have fell for this scam they took everything , fortunately I can get wallets in bulk for next to nothing each

WHAT THE FULL ADDRESS Woodsmoke I could do with being one of there victims