Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hunt sab up in court

Hunt sab up in court

Details at http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-fife-36884355

I thought the police inspector's comments were to be applauded.

Anyone who dresses in paramilitary gear, wears a balaclava, and acts in an intimidating manner towards others deserves to be treated like the terrorist he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanty Wrassler View Post
    Details at http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-fife-36884355

I thought the police inspector's comments were to be applauded.
    the case could have been dealt with through a financial penalty.
    Well Mr defence solicitor, the turd you were defending should have had a fine as well as the community payback order.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootist View Post
    Anyone who dresses in paramilitary gear, wears a balaclava, and acts in an intimidating manner towards others deserves to be treated like the terrorist he is.
    I'm sure the boys in 22 SAS will be interested in that viewpoint...

"I have been criticized by referring to our federal masked men as 'ninja' ... Let us reflect upon the fact that a man who covers his face shows reason to be ashamed of what he is doing. A man who takes it upon himself to shed blood while concealing his identity is a revolting perversion of the warrior ethic. It has long been my conviction that a masked man with a gun is a target. I see no reason to change that view."
    Col. John Dean "Jeff" Cooper

The boys in 21 SAS have a view point too. lol

I can't speak for the UK , but running around out here dressed like a ninja and trying to intimidate people with threats would be very bad for your health , just saying .

AB

Quote Originally Posted by alberta boy View Post
    I can't speak for the UK , but running around out here dressed like a ninja and trying to intimidate people with threats would be very bad for your health , just saying .

AB
    Problem here is they go mob handed and often armed.
    The wearing of face coverings of balaclavas should be out lawed but someone must have recognised this chap.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Problem here is they go mob handed and often armed.
    The wearing of face coverings of balaclavas should be out lawed but someone must have recognised this chap.
    If they're armed , in groups and wearing face coverings , in Canada at least , that would constitute a threat to life . They would be dealt with accordingly . Nothing vigilante mind , the RCMP and municipal police , along with our courts , do not tolerate this sort of behavior............. and the locals wouldn't take to kindly to it either .

I'm not being a s**t stirrer , I honestly would like to know how things like this have come to be allowed in the UK ?

Quote Originally Posted by alberta boy View Post
    If they're armed , in groups and wearing face coverings , in Canada at least , that would constitute a threat to life . They would be dealt with accordingly . Nothing vigilante mind , the RCMP and municipal police , along with our courts , do not tolerate this sort of behavior............. and the locals wouldn't take to kindly to it either .

I'm not being a s**t stirrer , I honestly would like to know how things like this have come to be allowed in the UK ?
    God knows! They still haven`t caught the one that beat the hunt master into unconsciousness and that was over a year ago. Presumably, as in the mentioned case if thirty sabs turn up but only one kicks off then they can only lift him as the rest are `Peacefully protesting`
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.