Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jihad!

Jihad!

Its just getting a little out of control? Why is Britain and America like the only ones who have the balls to stand up?

Don't mean to be belligerent, but geez Louise....this is happening all to fast for me...

Z

A new one every day. It's got to be our turn soon I'm afraid. I just hope they don't think of mass kills by some of the easy methods available to them.
    Everyone needs to be extra vigilant at all times. On a lighter note Harvesting underway must go and bash some bunnies,but I will be thinking of our enemies whilst doing it.
    Honour all men, Love the Brotherhood, Fear God, Honour the Queen.

Keep the Faith.

Quote Originally Posted by The fourth Horseman View Post
    A new one every day. It's got to be our turn soon I'm afraid. I just hope they don't think of mass kills by some of the easy methods available to them.
    Everyone needs to be extra vigilant at all times. On a lighter note Harvesting underway must go and bash some bunnies,but I will be thinking of our enemies whilst doing it.
    AMEN to that +1

[QUOTE=The fourth Horseman;1142409]A new one every day. It's got to be our turn soon I'm afraid. I just hope they don't think of mass kills by some of the easy methods available to them.
    Everyone needs to be extra vigilant at all times. On a lighter note Harvesting underway must go and bash some bunnies,but I will be thinking of our enemies whilst doing it.[/QUOTE
    Yes but who are our enemies ? IS yes! Muslims no,I have many Muslim friends and can assure you that most muslims want the same as you and I, a job that provides enough to raise their family, don't fall into the trap that IS is setting trying to create a wedge between them and us.

[QUOTE=bogtrotter;1142417]
    Quote Originally Posted by The fourth Horseman View Post
    Everyone needs to be extra vigilant at all times. On a lighter note Harvesting underway must go and bash some bunnies,but I will be thinking of our enemies whilst doing it.[/QUOTE
    Yes but who are our enemies ? IS yes! Muslims no,I have many Muslim friends and can assure you that most muslims want the same as you and I, a job that provides enough to raise their family, don't fall into the trap that IS is setting trying to create a wedge between them and us.
    Hmmm.... yes. Moderate Islam. Let's have a look at what one well known moderate has said about that.
    Speaking at Kanal D TV”s Arena program, Turkey's Prime Minister Erdogan commented on the term “moderate Islam”, often used in the West to describe AKP and said, “These descriptions are very ugly, it is offensive and an insult to our religion. There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that’s it.”
    Source: Milliyet, Turkey, August 21, 2007

Quote Originally Posted by bogtrotter View Post
    Its just a pity that hardly any influencial ones come forward and go and publicly say it (on tv etc).
    I have worked in the Middle East for 7 years. (Im currently in the desert about 20 miles from the Saudi border - 49 degrees today).

For all the time i have been over here, i see life is cheap. A lot of them are no better than animals.
    Pity none of the regions own fellow Muslims are doing a bit more than a token effort to help their fellow beings. All comes down to if they are Sunni or Sheite as well.

It has come as no suprise to me what is happening im Europe, and will get worse sadly. Will soon see shortly how many other european countries will want to take control of their own borders now, away from Brussels.

You reap what you sow, none of this would be happening if the west stayed out of it and Saddam and Gaddafi were still in power, as they would not have let it happen. As bad as they were, they kept the region in check.
    Last edited by Coddy; 26-07-2016 at 18:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Coddy View Post
    Its just a pity that hardly any influencial ones come forward and go and publicly say it (on tv etc).
    I have worked in the Middle East for 7 years. (Im currently in the desert about 20 miles from the Saudi border - 49 degrees today).

For all the time i have been over here, i see life is cheap. A lot of them are no better than animals.
    Pity none of the regions own fellow Muslims are doing a bit more than a token effort to help their fellow beings. All comes down to if they are Sunni or Sheite as wel

I might have a better insight to this than most, my sister married a Muslim forty odd years ago and. my nephew's are mixed race and Muslim, better people you could not find.
    l

It has come as no suprise to me what is happening im Europe, and will get worse sadly. Will soon see shortly how many other european countries will want to take control of their own borders now, away from Brussels.

You reap what you sow, none of this would be happening if the west stayed out of it amd Saddam and Gaddafi were still in power, as they would not have let it happen.
    My sister married a Muslim forty odd years ago my nephew's are mixed race and Muslim, better people you could not find.

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Quote Originally Posted by bogtrotter View Post
    My sister married a Muslim forty odd years ago my nephew's are mixed race and Muslim, better people you could not find.
    +1

I spend a lot of time in the Middle East, and have a lot of Muslim friends both there and in Europe. As you say, they are no different to us.
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Its just getting a little out of control? Why is Britain and America like the only ones who have the balls to stand up?

Z
    Speak for your own country - we rarely can find the balls to stand up! After our last couple attacks, you know the ones where the terrorist was shouting "Allahahu Akbar" while killing innocents, our administration usually said something to the effect of " We are still trying to determine the killer's motive".

Quote Originally Posted by Coddy View Post

You reap what you sow, none of this would be happening if the west stayed out of it and Saddam and Gaddafi were still in power, as they would not have let it happen. As bad as they were, they kept the region in check.
    All of this lays squarely at the door of Tony Blair, he sent 100`s of our troops to their deaths and for what? Absolutely nothing.
    Blair started a war that was nothing to do us and without reason, i hope he has his day in the Hague.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.