Thread: Stalking Aberdeen

Stalking Aberdeen

Ok I realise it's a long shot but il be located in Aberdeen this winter due to work and so was wondering if anyone would let me go hunting or stalking with them an odd time when I'm off. I have no intention on hunting there as I'm from Ireland and do my hunting there just would enjoy the fact of getting out learning more about stalking and helping out. I do hunt deer in ireland but at most 2 a year. So if anyone needs a partner or would be kind enough to take me out I'd be more than thankful. I know the area round here is living with deer so hopefully someone on here will pm me and take me out

Gs I'm from Ireland going to be living and working up here over this season just looking to get out on a Sunday etc so to avoid the pub and to occupy my mind as I can't go home and shoot. I'm into all forms of hunting and will go out to tag along. There bound to be someone on here from Aberdeen if you could give me a shout it would be great. Thanks

hi mate have a look under stalking opportunities , i,m sure there is plenty in that area.
    i know what you mean about working away from home,you need something to keep you out of bother i will be in the same boat im from co derry and i,m for brighton tomorrow morning so i will be looking for a run out to break the monotony ,good luck

I not even meaning it's git to be stalking I'd be glad to go out any kinda hunting even ferreting etc I love getting out and would be up foranything lurcher r anytihing just thiught stakking be easiest over here as place riddleed with deerQUOTE=the scudd;1146451]hi mate have a look under stalking opportunities , i,m sure there is plenty in that area.
    i know what you mean about working away from home,you need something to keep you out of bother i will be in the same boat im from co derry and i,m for brighton tomorrow morning so i will be looking for a run out to break the monotony ,good luck[/QUOTE]