Thread: Recommendation for a new "Lug All" Bag

Recommendation for a new "Lug All" Bag

Finally, after over 40 years of abuse, my 2.50 ex Army issue heavy canvas Decoy / cartridge / Range bag has finally died.

Years of standing on wet ground, snow and ice has finally taken its toll and the bottom has given way.

Can any one please recommend a similar bag that does not have any Browning / Beretta / Perazzi logo, is a bog standard cuboid (roughly 18 x 10 x 10") shape with a couple of side pockets and that doesn't cost 100.

Also, decent width handles and (preferably) strap closings. I hate zips on bags.

Thanks in advance.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Check out Kit Monster Paracord on Facebook - they have great grab bags which can hold 150 cartridges plus have loads of extra pockets as well, and for the princely sum of 28 including P&P.

I'm just waiting on mine at the moment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you're shooting badly, you need a new gun. If you're shooting well then you deserve a new gun.

Quote Originally Posted by stubear View Post
    Check out Kit Monster Paracord on Facebook - they have great grab bags which can hold 150 cartridges plus have loads of extra pockets as well, and for the princely sum of 28 including P&P.

I'm just waiting on mine at the moment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Many thanks for the reply. I've found what I'm looking for here

Military mart - ROPE HANDLE TOOL BAG-OLIVE - The Home of army Surplus

Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).