Thread: Stalking show

Stalking show

Hi all, does anybody know if the stalking show is going to be at Newark again?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pip308 View Post
    Hi all, does anybody know if the stalking show is going to be at Newark again?

Hi Pip308

At the current time we don't have plans to run the show at Newark but we are looking at other venues south of the Border. The biggest problem we have is trying to get a suitable venue at a time that doesn't clash with other events or particular seasons and the calendar is pretty full between existing fairs and other forms of shooting which we felt impacted on the audience at Newark.

That said the traders who were there seemed to have a good weekend and have intimated that running another fair in England would be a good idea.

As soon as any plans are considered we would obviously post them on here and other social media websites.
    Last edited by jamross65; 31-07-2016 at 08:35.

Thanks very much, I went to the show at Newark and I must say it was very enjoyable. All people were very helpful and willing to share their knowledge, which as a novice was greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by pip308 View Post
    Thanks very much, I went to the show at Newark and I must say it was very enjoyable. All people were very helpful and willing to share their knowledge, which as a novice was greatly appreciated.

Thank you for that positive feedback. We are hoping to get more and more demos running and seminars in the hope that folk can learn from attending and not just coming to spend money!

Mike Alison of Jelen laid on a very good Stalkers Show in one of the villages not far from here and it was 'Stalker Look and Learn' orientated not 'Give us your cash' so was very well presented with a wide selection of Deer orientated items on display.
    I don't know what they made from it as it must have cost them to put it on and it's not like Mike to do anything for nothing ;-) so if he was approached he may consider putting something like it further afield.
    I must admit that although it was free entry, the Blaser stand was so well presented, it is now going to cost me nearly 5k.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Mike Alison of Jelen laid on a very good Stalkers Show in one of the villages not far from here and it was 'Stalker Look and Learn' orientated not 'Give us your cash' so was very well presented with a wide selection of Deer orientated items on display.
    I don't know what they made from it as it must have cost them to put it on and it's not like Mike to do anything for nothing ;-) so if he was approached he may consider putting something like it further afield.
    I must admit that although it was free entry, the Blaser stand was so well presented, it is now going to cost me nearly 5k.
    Think you know why it was free now The majority of companies put it down as promotional activity.
    Last edited by vizslamad; 31-07-2016 at 22:30.