Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stolen High Seats

Stolen High Seats

Guys

I have just found out that I have had 2 nice metal lean too's nicked from 2 seperate bits of my ground today along the A36, this is the first time I have had this happen.

Both seats were within sight of a road & I can only assume that they were seen & marked by some B-----d!

Nasty experiance & put a bad end to a great morning.

Regs Lee

Feel for you mate,........ shame trackers are only cost effective for expensive plant & machinery,..... what a great feeling it would be to roll up to those seats in their new settings!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Ouch!

With scrap prices healthy, there is the unfortunate chance they could have been chopped.

Even that is better than thinking a fellow stalker has robbed them for his own ground!

Rgds

Ian

Have you any idea's who'd do such a thing?

There's a lot of this going on at the mo,

I spoke to an FC ranger the other day who told me they've always gone missing in accessable woods, but more so recently. You will more-than-likely find that they are on another tree within a day or two - there's very little scrap value to them these days - that is unless you're willing to weigh them in by the tonne.....oh and chaining them is no good - because they just use an even bigger pair of bolt croppers!

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by IanF View Post
    Ouch!

With scrap prices healthy, there is the unfortunate chance they could have been chopped.

Even that is better than thinking a fellow stalker has robbed them for his own ground!

Rgds

Ian
    cant see a gippo robbing a seat for scrap but they have been caught up here stealing the gates so who knows.
    also feel for you nothing worse mate... we had pheasant barrels toppled and springs stolen in march.

just goes from bad to worse.

f,

Ian
    Oh, it simply couldn't be stalker. Gentlemen, every one of them. It'll be one of those rough, common fox shooting types. Ruffians
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

cheeky bugger Harry!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Ouch!

Rgds

Ian
    Was about to say the same thing. Have you checked the local scrappy? Round here the pikey's will take literally anything at the moment. We have them picking through piles of crushed concrete at work trying to rob the rebar!

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Harry mac View Post
    Oh, it simply couldn't be stalker. Gentlemen, every one of them. It'll be one of those rough, common fox shooting types. Ruffians
    Wuffians?

Thwow them to the gwound Thargant Major!

Wegards

Ian