Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aftermarket stock- CZ452 varmint .22lr

Established Poster

Aftermarket stock- CZ452 varmint .22lr

Hi,
    has anyone got an aftermarket stock for a cz452 varmint .22lr, just gone to order a boyds but can't as its over $100 and saying I don't have an export licence.

i don't particularly want a thumbhole if I can help it, and not got much cash so no more than 130 ideally. What have people got sat gathering dust?

Gary

I'm in the same boat as you mate. Difficult to find

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

order boyds stocks via your rfd through edgar bros who are the importers for boyds,expect to pay around 200,and a wait time of around one month

Established Poster
    Thanks for the replies Guys.There's no way I'd pay 200 for a boyds from Edgar brothers when up until a few weeks ago you could get one from boyds for 130 including postage and import charges.

I wouldn't touch a kilnsky stock, bought one before and the I letting was laughable, hole for barrel lug hadn't even been machined out, felt like plywood, poor mounting rail for bipod, just generally poor stocks from my experience, I'm sure there are people who will disagree though.

im looking at getting one made for 180 based on a grs stock but keep the ideas coming. Cheers.

if you keep an eye on the boyds website they have offers on every month ,i think,with certain stocks for under a hundred dollars,whether or not those stocks will be what your after is a different matter, i agree 200 is a bit of a sickner,dont really know why boyds hiked the price up so that they were unatainable in the good old UK,where now to get one we seem to be getting hammered with tax "again"
    Last edited by rabbit; 05-08-2016 at 05:24.

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit View Post
    if you keep an eye on the boyds website they have offers on every month ,i think,with certain stocks for under a hundred dollars,whether or not those stocks will be what your after is a different matter, i agree 200 is a bit of a sickner,dont really know why boyds hiked the price up so that they were unatainable in the good old UK,where now to get one we seem to be getting hammered with tax "again"
    I do Edgar's asked them to. It's to make sure they can charge that price.

Theres a nice dark blue thumbhole on eBay for 180 and a good few choices in 455 action
    mid there any way to make a 455 fit a 452 ?

Established Poster
    Cheers mate I'll take a look, as far as I know the 455 and 452 bolt configurations are different.

Here's the link. Lovely one in style of grs but it's for 455 only

cz 452 thumb hole stocks | eBay